Lead Return mechanism allows buyers to return leads that they bought due to a particular reason (Invalid customer information, Language barrier, Phone number is disconnected, etc.). The amount of the payout for returned leads is deducted from the buyer’s bill amount and reflected in the invoice, sent to the buyer when the corresponding period is finalized.
How to Access Lead Returns
Go to Disposition Management and click Lead returns at the top left corner of the screen:
Upload Disposition File
Upload disposition file block enables uploading files in order to return multiple leads of the campaign at once. Follow these document to read more about file uploading procedure:
This block can consist of three steps and allows mapping corresponding Headers and Statuses. Information about uploaded files is reflected in spreadsheets below.
Lead Return Actions
Lead Returns Actions block allows you to finalize periods in order to subtract the amount of returned leads from total invoice to the buyer.
Click the period to finalize it:
Finalizing period will close the corresponding period for lead returns. This means, for example, if PX owner or account manager finalizes March 2017, buyers will not be able to return leads bought in March anymore.
A warning dialog box appears.
Click Yes if you wish to confirm finalizing.
Lead Returns Spreadsheet
Lead Returns spreadsheet displays all the information about leads return files recently uploaded to PX.
Lead Returns spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed in the spreadsheet:
- Buyer Campaign - a campaign, from which the leads were returned.
- Period shows the month when the lead was bought.
- Upload Date - the date when the lead return file was uploaded.
- Leads Uploaded - total number of leads bought by this campaign.
- Leads Updated - the number of leads returned by this campaign.
- Payout - the total PX revenue from this campaign during the period when the lead was bought.
- Returned Payout - the planned payout from PX to the buyer for returned leads.
- Found Returned Payout - the actual payout from PX to the buyer for returned leads (Returned Payout becomes Found as soon as the corresponding period is finalized).
- Not Found - the amount of payout for the leads, that are not found as possible for returning (as usual, these are negative values).
- Leads in Campaign - the percentage of returned leads (the ratio of Returned to Leads)
- Returned Payout % - the percentage of returned payout (the ratio of Returned Payout to Payout)
- Status shows the status of the lead return file (Processed or Blocked).
If you wish to download a lead return CSV file, click Download for the corresponding file.
If you changed your mind and decided not to return uploaded leads, click Action -> Remove.
You can remove lead return files only if the corresponding period hasn't been finalized yet.