Customize disposition definitions page allows you to change names for disposition statuses and custom values per buyer and vertical in order to create various sales funnels tailored to specific buyer needs.
Every vertical has its specific sales funnel. For example, sales stages in Mortgage are very different from Solar or Home Security verticals. Customizing disposition statuses and custom values per country, vertical and buyer allows buyers to track contract rates and drop-offs across different stages of sales funnel and optimize their performance accordingly.
How to access
Go to Disposition management and click Configure definitions at the top of the page:
Before creating new disposition definitions for a vertical or buyer, check if such a combination already exists using column sorting, and click Action -> Details to view and edit current definitions.
To create disposition names for a new combination of buyer, vertical and country, click Add definitions at the top of the page.
A new page appears divided into the following sections:
Select vertical, country and buyer for the new set of definitions:
You can create new definitions either on the vertical or buyer level, depending on your needs.
- statuses customized on the vertical level are applied instead of the default ones and are available under admin, buyer, and publisher user accounts.
- statuses customized on the buyer level are available for this buyer only.
Provide new names and descriptions to all or some of the disposition statuses. Fill in the following fields for each status (Contacted, Interested, Quoted, Appointment, Sale):
- Display name - the status name that will be displayed for customers.
- Description - enter a short description of the status.
- Examples - enter examples for this vertical and buyer.
These texts will be displayed in the tooltip of the Sales funnel card in Disposition management page:
- Benchmark - soon this field will show the average performance per vertical, now not used.
If you save empty field, default texts for this vertical will be applied automatically.
Fill in the fields for all statuses you need and click Save.
Custom value definitions
Custom values allow tracking additional data points that are specific per vertical or buyer.
Provide new names for each custom value to see more relevant data in PX reports. For example, in Mortgage vertical, the following fields can be mapped to custom values in PX:
- Loan amount
- Credit Score
- Loan-to-Value Ratio (LTV)
Read more about custom values.
Click Save as soon as you're done.
Where new definitions are reflected
When you customize names for statuses and custom values per buyer or vertical, changes are automatically applied for all campaigns from this buyer or vertical, and reflected on the following pages:
- Leads overview - Disposition column
- Source management - table columns for all source groupings and tooltips in sales funnel chart
- Disposition management - Sales funnel card and tooltip, and the file upload process
- Campaign settings - Goals section
- Dashboard - Sales funnel card
Please sign in to leave a comment.