Disposition management of the campaign allows changing lead and call statuses in order to measure the effectiveness of each purchase and setting goals for each campaign for tracking your returns on investment and total profits.
Disposition allows assigning various statuses to leads and calls in order to measure their performance for your campaigns. It also gives you an insight into the correlation between the leads bought/calls paid and the impact on your revenue.
On the campaign level, you can set the goal and average revenue received when it's achieved. Goal means the specific status of the lead or call that you strive to reach. Total goals reached, Buyer revenue, ROI and CPA are reflected in buyer reports.
Disposition data uploaded is available on Source management page.
Read more about disposition in Disposition engine section.
How to access
There are several possible ways to access Disposition management:
- Go to Campaigns, find the desired campaign and click Action -> Disposition management.
- Go to Leads and click Upload lead disposition at the top of the page:
- Go to Sources and click upload your most recent disposition data link at the top of the page:
Upload file block enables uploading disposition files with leads or calls in order to change their status. Follow How to upload a disposition file article to read more about the procedure.
This block consists of three steps and allows mapping corresponding Headers and Statuses. The information about uploaded files is reflected in the table below.
Sales funnel card includes the inverted pyramid with the highlighted segment that corresponds to the current goal of the campaign:
Configure vertical-specific statuses and tooltip information on the Customize disposition definitions page.
If the goal isn’t set for the campaign - the pyramid is grey and Your campaign does not have a goal selected text is displayed with a link to the campaign settings.
Dispositions table is an overview of all your file uploads that shows main indicators of your disposition changes.
The table can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed in the spreadsheet:
- Campaign - a campaign, for which you uploaded the file.
- Upload date is the date and time when the file was uploaded.
- Status shows the status of the file uploaded (Uploaded or Processed). As soon as it is processed, the update of corresponding reports can take up to 15 minutes. If there are any problems with the upload, an error will be displayed.
- Uploaded - the total number of leads/calls uploaded from the file.
- Updated % - the percentage of leads/calls of the campaign that have an updated status.
- Updated - the total number of leads/calls in the file that were mapped to a certain status.
- Goals - the number of leads/calls that reached their Target CPA status according to the goal configured in campaign settings.
- Custom value 1, 2, 3 - average values calculated from custom values provided during disposition update (i.e. 23.50 (46) means that custom values for 46 leads/calls were provided, resulting in 23.50 average).
Change custom value names on the vertical level on the Customize disposition definitions page.