Publisher Payout Management allows building smart bidding rules between PX platform and ping post publishers. If the lead matches two payout rules, the highest amount is applied. However, you can change this for the particular publisher in order to apply the lowest or average payout.
Use the following instructions:
1. Go to publisher settings -> Contact Info section and click pencil icon to edit it.
2. Navigate to Add Additional Contact Info field and select Prv/ Multiple Hit Take (start typing the name to find it):
3. Find the new Prv/ Multiple Hit Take field that appeared and enter one of the following:
- Highest (applied by default) - if you wish the highest payout to be applied when the lead matches several payout rules.
- Lowest - if you wish the lowest payout to be applied when the lead matches several payout rules;
- Average - if you wish the average between payouts to be applied when the lead matches several payout rules;
4. Click Save.
Example. Let’s assume that there is one rule to bid $6 on state California, and another one - to bid $10 on excellent credit rating. Then if the lead comes to the platform that matches both of these rules, the following payout will be applied depending on Multiple Hit Take setting:
- Highest (applied by default) - $10 as the highest bid.
- Lowest - $6 as the lowest bid.
- Average - $8 as the average between two payouts.