Site Management page shows campaign traffic on the site level and gives you an insight into each site. You can track which sites leads are generated from, and manage particular sites to prioritize traffic from multiple publishers.
Only advanced buyers can manage sources on the site level.
For example, there are several publishers driving traffic to one site. Instead of managing all the sources under this site separately, you can link one site and automatically prioritize all publishers that send traffic through it.
How to Access
To access Site Management, go to Sources and click Site Management at the top right corner. A new page appears with 2 card types:
- Green - a site with at least one source enabled to send traffic to your campaign. Click Manage Site button that leads to the site page with all sources under the selected site.
- Gray - sites that currently don’t have sources enabled for your campaign. Gray site cards contain a plus icon in the corner and Add Site button that turns the site and all its sources On (except already paused or prioritized).
Each card can include the following information, depending on the site state:
1. Site logo or default icon.
2. Site name - click the link to open the site in the new tab. Is there is no site name, site ID is displayed.
3. Leads - the number of leads that came from all sources related to this site during the last 30 days.
4. Status - one of the following site statuses:
- Live (marked with green) - full site details and sources are available.
- Pending (marked with orange) - the site information is being reviewed by managers, but you already can receive leads from it.
Click Source Management to return to Source Management page.
Set the campaign mode in order to start or pause the lead traffic. Click the icon near Select campaign field and select one of the following options:
Follow Source Management article for more details.
The page can be also filtered by date, site status, link status, site type, and source type.
To filter the table by date, click the datep icker in the top right corner and select the preferred period. Alternatively, click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar:
To view the most relevant site cards, select one or several statuses (Pending, Live or Upcoming):
To filter cards by link status, select whether you prefer to display sites that are on, off and/or paused:
Use site type filter to view only premium or standard sites:
Premium site cards are marked with a blue icon:
To filter site cards by source type, select open or private sources for display: