Site Management page shows campaign traffic on the site level and gives you an insight into each site. You can track which sites leads are generated from, and manage particular sites to prioritize traffic from multiple publishers.
Only advanced buyers have an access to this page.
For example, there are several publishers driving traffic to one site. Instead of managing all the sources under this site separately, you can link one site and automatically prioritize all publishers that send traffic through it.
How to Access
To access Site Management, go to Sources and click Site Management at the top right corner. A new page appears with site cards:
Each card can include the following information, depending on the site state:
1. Site logo (if it was uploaded on Sites admin page) or default icon - if the site was created automatically.
2. Site name - click the link to open the site in the new tab. Is there is no site name, site URL or ID (for hidden and pending sites) are displayed.
3. Leads - the number of leads that came from all sources related to this site during the last 30 days.
4. Status - one of the following site statuses:
- Live (marked with green) - the site details and sources are available for buyers.
- Pending (marked with orange) - the site information is being reviewed by managers, but buyers already can receive leads from it.
- Upcoming (marked with gray) - the site is being integrated with PX platform, and buyers can view site details before it goes live.
Click Source Management to return to Source Management page.
Site Card Types
There are 2 site card types:
- Green - a site with at least one source enabled to send traffic to the selected campaign. Green site cards contain a check in the corner and Manage Site button that leads to the site page with all sources under the selected site.
- Gray - sites that currently don’t have sources enabled for this campaign. Gray site cards contain a plus icon in the corner and Add Site button that turns the site and all its sources On (except already paused or prioritized)
Set the campaign mode to start or pause the lead traffic. Click the icon near Select сampaign field and select one of the following options:
Follow Source Management article for campaign mode details.
The page can be also filtered by date, site state and site status.
To filter the table by date, click the datepicker in the top right corner and select the preferred period. Alternatively, click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar:
To view the most relevant site cards, select one or several states:
- Pending - the site already exists in a system but hasn't been approved by managers yet. This state is assigned when the site is automatically created and includes a domain. Pending site cards are hidden for buyers.
- Live - the site was verified and approved by managers and includes a logo, name, and preview link opened in a new tab.
If Site Visible is set to No for this site on Sites admin page, this means managers checked the site in Pending state and disapproved it. The site became Live, buyers can see site ID in the card and manage corresponding sources, but site logo and domain are not displayed.
- Upcoming state is manually set by managers in order to create a site ahead of time while the publisher is still in the integration process. The upcoming site already includes all information required for approval. As soon as the lead comes in from such a site, the state is automatically changed to Live.
Buyers can view site details, but sources become available only when the site goes Live. If Site Visible is set to No for this site, buyers don’t see the site card until it goes Live.
To filter cards by site status, select whether you prefer to display sites that are on, off and/or paused: