Audit log allows you to track specific events in the platform showing the list of actions performed by users. This helps to act on changes related to campaign configurations that may affect lead flow and get the most out of the platform.
The following campaign-related actions are logged:
- Campaign settings - changes made on the campaign editing page.
- API Builder - saving of each step and going live, which allows tracking changes made to API configuration and know when the campaign became able to buy leads.
- Filter management - adding, removing, editing, saving and reverting filter rules, as well as changing their hierarchy. This simplifies support process because changes made in filter management influence the lead flow of the campaign.
- Payout management - adding, editing and removing payout rules and amounts, changing their hierarchy.
- Source management - blocking and prioritizing sources, publishers, and sites, changing the campaign mode.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed by default:
- Date Time – the date and time of the user action.
- Change Object – the object that has been changed by the user (campaign settings, sources, filters, etc.).
- Account Name – the name of the account (usually, a buyer).
- Instance Name – the name of the instance (usually, a buyer campaign).
- Type - the type of the instance.
- User Name – the email of the user that made a change.
- IP Address – the IP address of the user.
- Value – the specific value that was changed (source blocking or prioritizing, a new filter rule, etc.).
Search & filters
Audit log can be filtered by date, buyer and campaign.
To filter the log by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the log by buyer or campaign, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need on the list. Click Reset to view all items in the list.
Click Search by to make a search by IP Address: