Audit log allows you to track specific events in the platform showing the list of actions performed by users. This helps to simplify the support process and act on changes related to configurations that may affect call or lead flow.
Lead and call-campaign-related actions are logged, as well as call offer
- Campaign settings - changes made on the editing page of lead and call campaigns.
- Call offer settings - changes made on the editing page of call offers.
- API Builder - saving of each step and going live, which allows tracking changes made to API configuration and know when the lead campaign became able to buy leads.
- Filter management - adding, removing, editing, saving and reverting filter rules, as well as changing their hierarchy.
- Payout management - adding, editing and removing payout rules and amounts, changing their hierarchy.
- Source management - blocking and prioritizing sources, publishers, and sites, changing the lead campaign mode.
Audit log columns
To view the log, go to Admin -> Audit log.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed by default:
- Date Time – the date and time of the user action.
- Change Object – campaign/call offer setting that has been changed by the user.
- Account Name – the name of the account (usually, a buyer). For PX Call Offers grouping, N/a is displayed.
- Instance Name – the name of the campaign/call offer.
- Type - the type of the instance (campaign or call offer).
- User Name – the email of the user that made a change.
- IP Address – the IP address of the user.
- Value – the specific value that was changed (source blocking or prioritizing, a new filter rule, etc.).
Search & filters
Audit log can be filtered by date, buyer, campaign, and offer, depending on the grouping.
To filter the log by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the log by buyer or campaign, select Campaigns grouping and use corresponding drop-down menus:
To filter the log by offer, select PX call offers grouping and use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need on the list. Click Reset to view all items in the list.
Click Search by to make a search by IP Address: