Rerun Report shows the information about the performance and revenue of lead reprocessing tasks created in Rerun Management.
To view this report, go to Reports -> Rerun Report.
The report can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
- Task Name - the name of the task given during creation.
- Start Time - the time when the task was started.
- Last Activity - the time of the last update related to this task.
- Leads - the number of leads found according to rerun task configurations.
- Sold Leads - the number of leads that were sold during the reprocessing.
- Payout - the total payout received for leads sold.
- Sold Ratio - the percentage of leads that were sold calculated as the ratio of Sold Leads to Leads.
- Task Status - the percentage of the task completeness.
- RPL - the revenue per lead (Payout/Leads).
- RPLS - the revenue per sold lead (Payout/Leads Sold).
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.