Rerun Management allows you to reprocess only leads submitted during the specific time of the day using Lead insert date time filter rule. This feature can be very useful when you, for example, need to rerun only unsold leads that came at night.
You can create multiple time filters using And/Or conditions and the following functions:
- Is - allows you to enter one hour, during which leads came to PX (i.e. 11 means that all leads inserted from 11:00 to 11:59 will be filtered for reprocessing);
- Is not - allows you to enter one hour to reprocess all leads except ones inserted during this hour (i.e. 11 means that all leads will be filtered for reprocessing except ones inserted from 11:00 to 11:59);
- Between - enter start and end time to filter leads only within the provided time range (i.e. rerun leads inserted from 00:30 to 7:45);
- Not between - enter start and end time to rerun leads inserted outside the provided time range
Other options are visible but cannot be applied for this filter rule.
Follow the example below to see how exactly such a filter is configured.
- This filter rule is applied to every day from the range configured in Lead Age Min and Lead Age Max fields.
- Use 24-hour time format in hh:mm form, i.e. 19:00.
- The start time entered shouldn't be later than the end time. For example, the time period from 9 pm to 9 am won't work because 21:00 is later than 9:00. It's better to create two tasks then - from 21:00 to 23:59 and from 00:00 to 8:59.
We want to schedule a weekly rerun task that would rerun all unsold leads aged from 1 to 7 days, that came at night from 0.30 am to 9 am.
Go to Rerun Management and start creating the task according to instructions. Make sure you configure the following to meet the task requirements:
- select Week as a repeat cycle:
- specify 1 as min and 7 as max lead age:
- click Not Sold option to select only leads that haven't been sold before:
As soon as the task is configured, create a filter for reprocessing.
Click Add criteria, select Filter rule -> click Add. In the new drop-down that has appeared, select Other - Lead insert date time (if you do not see this option on the list, just start typing it in the Search field):
Select one of the conditions from the drop-down that appears (Between in our case):
Select the desired time in the next two fields - enter 00:30 and 08:59, accordingly. Your filter will look like this:
According to this rerun task, all unsold leads aged from 1 to 7 days that came from 0:30 am to 9 am, will be reprocessed on a weekly basis.
Click Process Filters to view the list of leads and Save your task.
You can view the performance of your lead reprocessing in Rerun Report.