Source Management provides you with an opportunity to quickly analyze and optimize your campaign’s sources based on disposition data. Track the ROI % and CPA by each source, publisher, site and traffic type in the platform. You can also view the sales funnel graph.This makes it easier to correlate your performance to sources and make more informed decisions.
Buyers that regularly upload disposition data will make the most of source management.
How to Access
You can access Source Management page from the following places:
- Go to Sources section and select the desired campaign in Select Campaign menu:
- Go to Dashboard, navigate to Sources card and click Manage my sources<!--[if !supportAnnotations]-->:
- go to Campaigns, find the desired campaign and click Action -> Source Management:
Source Management page includes the brief description and the date when the last disposition file was uploaded (if there was any).
Click Site Management to go to Site Management page. Site Management feature is available only for advanced buyers.
The table can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, including general and disposition data points. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
The following columns are displayed by default (with Sources selected in Group by list):
1. Type - the traffic type of the source.
2. Leads - the number of leads that came from this source during the last 30 days.
The next 7 columns are based on uploaded disposition data. Some of them are not displayed by default and can be selected in column settings. If on of disposition status was set as a goal in campaign settings, the corresponding column is marked with green (Appointment column on the image above).
3. New - the number leads with New status uploaded in disposition files.
4. Contacted - the number leads with Contacted status uploaded in disposition files.
5. Interested - the number leads with Interested status uploaded in disposition files.
6. Quoted - the number leads with Quoted status uploaded in disposition files.
7. Appointment - the number leads with Appointment status uploaded in disposition files.
8. Sales - the number leads with Sale status uploaded in disposition files.
9. CPA - calculated CPA based on disposition files uploaded.
When Sources are selected in Group by list, additional columns are displayed:
1. Site<!--[endif]--> - the logo of the site. Click the logo to open the website in a new tab.
2. Source ID - the ID of the source that consists of site ID, publisher ID and the last 3 characters of sub ID.
For grouping by sources, sites and publishers, Action menu is available. It's displayed for all sources that are paused or off, and visible when hovering over sources that are on or prioritized:
Select Campaign Mode
Set the status for your campaign in order to start or pause the lead flow. Click the drop-down menu near Select campaign field and select one of the following options:
- Active - All sources - the campaign is connected to all existing sources. It means that all leads from all publishers and sites from the corresponding vertical will be proposed to your campaign. You still can pause sources that are not relevant for this campaign.
- Active - Selective sources - the campaign is active but disconnected from all the sources, but you can prioritize relevant sources and the campaign will get traffic filtered according to your priorities.
If you want to receive all traffic, make sure you select All Sources. If you want to specify each source you want to receive, choose Selective Sources option.
- Inactive - Campaign off - the campaign will be paused and disconnected from all the sources. It stops receiving traffic until you select one of the active modes. By default, each newly created сampaigns are set to off.
Therefore, in order to publish a new campaign and activate the lead flow for it, perform one of the following:
- Select All sources and pause sources that are not relevant.
- Select Selective sources and prioritize sources that are relevant.
When you change the campaign status, please wait until the confirmation pop-up is fully loaded and closed (maximum 7 seconds). This time is necessary for notifying all related platform components about this change.
Updating all PX reports after campaign status change may take up to 15 minutes.
Grouping and Filtering
You can group the table and replace the first column using Group by list. All values will be recalculated:
- Publishers – the table is grouped by publisher ID with options to pause/unpause, prioritize/deprioritize the particular publisher.
- Traffic Types – allows configuring payout rules for the campaign depending on the specific type of traffic.
- Sites – the table is grouped by site ID and you can pause or unpause any site.
The page can be also filtered by date, source statuses and publishers.
To filter the table by date, click the datepicker in the top right corner and select the preferred period. Alternatively, click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar:
Use filtering by source statuses and publishers to stretch the coverage and make corresponding adjustments:
Select one or several statuses to view the most relevant information.