Publishers overview shows monthly information about your bills to PX, including payment amount, date and status per each bill.
To check the state of your bills, log in to your PX platform and go to Billing -> Publishers overview:
The following columns are displayed:
- Bill number shows the unique number of the bill.
- Publisher name shows the name of the publisher.
- Publisher ID is the unique ID of the publisher on PX platform.
- Invoice date - the date when the invoice was issued.
- Total amount - the payment amount indicated on the invoice.
- Status - the status of the invoice (Paid or Overdue).
- Payment date - the date when the invoice was paid (if Paid).
By default, invoices for the current month are displayed. Select any other month from the last 12 months in the corresponding list:
To view your billing before 2019, click the link above the table.