Billing page shows monthly information about your invoices, including payment amount, status, dates and days overdue.
To check the state of your invoices, log in to your PX platform and go to Billing section.
Publisher Billing Overview spreadsheet appears:
The following columns are displayed:
- Publisher Name shows the name of the publisher.
- Publisher ID is the unique ID of the publisher in the platform.
- Bill Number shows the unique number of the bill.
- Invoice Date - the date when the invoice was issued.
- Amount - the payment amount indicated on the invoice.
- Status - the status of the invoice (Paid or Overdue).
- Due Date - the date when the invoice is due to be paid.
- Payment Date - the date when the invoice is paid.
- Days Overdue - the number of days for which the payment is overdue (if there are any).
By default, invoices for the current month are displayed. Select any other month from last 12 months in the corresponding drop-down menu: