Transactions ping post report shows information about ping post transactions between API publishers and PX. This report is used to quickly find the data about leads sent from publishers to PX, including dates, ID’s of transactions, publishers and their subs, transaction payouts, lead prices, other information about sold leads or error messages explaining why leads were not sold.
Transactions ping post report helps to determine what exactly happens to the lead after it is posted to PX.
Transactions ping post report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions ping post report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
1. Post Date is the date of the transaction.
2. Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction generated for the incoming lead when it gets into PX, or sent in the lead's information.
3. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher that sent the lead.
4. Sub ID is a tracking parameter, which reflects зublisher in different verticals and shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
5. Vertical is a lead generation niche, in which the lead was submitted by the publisher.
6. Payout is a PX bid sent to the publisher for a corresponding lead. It is calculated as the product of Lead Price and publisher’s Margin (configured in publisher settings).
Payouts may be different on Ping and Post in case the lead was not sold or if Correction bid type was used.
7. Lead Price shows the internal price calculated in PX according to the information provided in the ping and PX statistics. Click the value in the column to see Ping Calculation pop-up.
8. Transaction Duration shows the time spent on processing the request.
9. Email shows the email address sent in the request (if there was any).
10. Post Type shows the type of the request (PING or POST).
11. Buyer Result shows Success status of the lead sale or the reason why it was not accepted by PX.
12. Lead Guid shows internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
13. Expected Legs - the number of legs found on Ping (if no legs found or lead is exclusive - 0 is displayed).
Ping calculation pop-up window shows how exactly the Lead Price was calculated when you click on the value in the corresponding column:
You can view publisher ID, name, and publisher settings that influenced the lead price calculation:
- Publisher Outbid percentage;
- Ping Post Type;
- Bid Type;
- Bid Floor;
- Lead Return.
You can also view Lead Transaction ID, Payout, Lead Price and Min Price calculated for this lead.
Winning tab shows the information about the campaign(s) that provided the highest bid(s) for the lead and won it. The table includes the following information:
- Campaign ID;
- Buyer Leg Name;
- Buyer Campaign Name;
- Buyer Name.
Eligible tab shows the list of eligible campaigns for this lead with their bids. The set of columns in the table is the same:
Search & filters
Transactions ping post report can be filtered by date, publisher, buyer result, post type, and vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus. If you select a particular publisher, Publisher Sub ID filter appears:
All filters include the option of multiple selection. Enter the necessary item in a Search field if there's no item you need in the list. Click Reset to select all items in the list.
Click Search by to make a search by Transaction ID, Email or Lead GUID:
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator, select whether you wish to include request data, and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Сlick Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.