Transactions outbound report shows the information about all API transactions between PX platform and buyers. This report is used to quickly find the data about leads sent from PX to buyers, including dates, IDs of transactions, publishers and sources, transaction payouts, buyer campaigns, information about sold leads or error messages explaining why leads were not sold.
This report is crucial for troubleshooting when it is unclear what happened to the lead.
Transactions outbound report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions outbound report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
- Post Date is the date of the transaction.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction of the incoming lead.
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher that sent the lead.
- Source ID shows the lead source that consists of advertising campaign ID, publisher ID and 3 last digits from sub ID. Read Source management article for more information about sources.
- Sub ID is a tracking parameter that shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
- Payout - spending of the campaign for leads from the corresponding source.
- Email shows the email address specified in the lead. Click the email to see the Leads overview for this email.
- Buyer Campaign is a buyer campaign name.
- Post Type shows the request type (Ping, Post or Direct Post, or the corresponding error).
- Result shows success status of the lead sale or the error message if it wasn't sold.
- Transaction Type shows whether the lead is real-time lead or reposted via Rerun management.
- Lead GUID shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
When the lead was sold to the buyer, there is an Action button, including the link to Lead preview and two more options:
- Request data - view transaction data that PX sent to the buyer.
- Response data - view transaction data that buyer API sent to PX.
Search & filters
Transactions outbound report can be filtered by date, publisher, buyer campaign, buyer result, post type, vertical and transaction type (Rerun or Realtime).
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary item in a Search field if there's no item you need in the list. Click Reset to select all items in the list.
Click Search by to make a search by Transaction ID, Email or Lead GUID:
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You'll be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Сlick Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.