Transactions Outbound Report shows the information about all API transactions between PX platform and buyers. This report is used to quickly find the data about leads sent from PX to buyers, including dates, IDs of transactions, publishers and sources, transaction payouts, buyer campaigns, information about sold leads or error messages explaining why leads were not sold.
This report is crucial for troubleshooting when it is unclear what happened to the lead.
Transactions Outbound Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions Outbound Report.
Transactions Outbound spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
Click the magnifier icon to make search by Transaction ID, Email or Lead Guid in the report:
The following columns are displayed in the report:
- Post Date is the date of the transaction.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction of the incoming lead.
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher that sent the lead.
- Source ID shows the lead source that consists of advertising campaign ID, publisher ID and 3 last digits from sub ID. Read Source Management article for more information about sources.
- Sub ID is a tracking parameter that shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
- Payout - spending of the campaign for leads from the corresponding source.
- Email shows the email address specified in the lead. Click the email to see the Leads Overview for this email.
- Buyer Campaign is a buyer campaign name.
- Post Type shows the request type (Ping, Post or Direct Post, or the corresponding error).
- Result shows success status of the lead sale or the error message if it wasn't sold.
- Transaction Type shows whether the lead is real-time lead or reposted via Rerun Management.
- Lead Guid shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
When the lead was sold to the buyer, there is an Action button, including the link to Lead Preview and two more options:
- Request data - view transaction data that PX sent to the buyer.
- Response data - view transaction data that buyer API sent to PX.
Transactions Outbound report can be filtered by date, publisher, buyer campaign, buyer result, post type, vertical and transaction type (Rerun or Realtime).
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there is no items you need in the list.
Click Reset to select all items in the list.
To export Transactions Outbound report, click Export your report. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports:
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.