Source Quality Report shows the quality of sources in the platform. This report is used to predict the information about the quality of leads coming from certain publishers and sub IDs.
Source Quality Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Source Quality report.
Source Quality spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
Click the magnifier icon to make search by Source in the report:
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
Source Quality spreadsheet shows the following information:
1. Publisher - the name of the publisher.
2. Type - Publisher type depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, and All/Mixed)
3. Campaign ID is a unique ID of the advertising campaign (do not confuse with buyer campaign).
4. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
5. Sub ID is a tracking parameter that shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
6. Source shows the path for lead traffic received by a particular campaign. The source consists of advertising campaign ID, publisher ID and 3 last digits from sub ID. Read more about sources.
7. Leads - the number of leads received from the corresponding source in the selected period.
8. Payout - spending of the campaign for leads from the corresponding source.
9. Conversions - the number of sold leads, for which PX sent pixels.
10. Category - the publisher tier (Excellent, Very good, Good, Fair, Below average or Poor).
11. Quality - the quality score of the source. Click on the score to see the detailed description.
12. Vertical is a lead generation niche where PX carries out its activity.
13. Last Attempt shows how many days ago this source was last seen in PX. For example, 7 means that the last action (lead was sent in) was 7 days ago, 0 means today.
14. IP Check % - the percentage of leads where IP matched the state specified in the lead.
15. Lead Return % - the percentage leads from this source that were returned by buyers during the selected period.
Source Quality report can be filtered by date, by publisher, and by buyer.
To filter the report by date, click on the dDate picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use appropriate drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary publisher or buyer in Search field if there are no items you need on the list.
If you select a particular publisher or buyer, Publisher Sub ID and Buyer Campaign filters appear, correspondingly:
Click Reset to select all items in the list.
To visualize Source Quality report, click the black drop-down list and select one of alternative charts (Column or Bubble Chart):
When Bubble Chart is selected, three new filters appear (blue, green and red). These filters allow you to select three different columns of the Source Quality Report (Leads, Payout, Conversions, Quality, IP check, Lead Return) for visualization.
Point the cursor on any bubble to see the tooltip. Tooltips in the chart are colored in accordance with colors of corresponding filters.
Column Chart has a Buyer Campaign filter and a green filter where columns of the report (Leads, Payout, Conversions, Quality, IP check, Lead Return) can be selected for visual display:
Point the cursor on any column to see the tooltip.
To export Source Quality report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it. You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download.
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.