Source quality report shows the quality of sources in the platform. This report is used to predict the information about the quality of leads coming from certain publishers and sub IDs.
Source quality report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Source quality report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed:
1. Publisher - the name of the publisher.
2. Type - publisher type depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, and All/Mixed)
3. Campaign ID shows the unique ID of the site.
4. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
5. Sub ID is a tracking parameter that shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
6. Source shows the path for lead traffic received by a particular campaign. The source consists of advertising campaign ID, publisher ID and 3 last digits from sub ID. Read more about sources.
7. Leads - the number of leads received from the corresponding source in the selected period.
8. Payout - spending of the campaign for leads from the corresponding source.
9. Conversions - the number of sold leads, for which PX sent pixels.
10. Category - the publisher tier (Excellent, Very good, Good, Fair, Below average or Poor).
11. Quality - the quality score of the source. Click on the score to see the detailed description.
12. Vertical is a lead generation niche where PX carries out its activity.
13. Last Attempt shows how many days ago this source was last seen in PX. For example, 7 means that the last action (lead was sent in) was 7 days ago, 0 means today.
14. IP Check % - the percentage of leads where IP matched the state specified in the lead.
15. Lead Return % - the percentage leads from this source that were returned by buyers during the selected period.
Search & filters
Source quality report can be filtered by date, publisher and buyer.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by publisher or buyer, use corresponding drop-down menus. Select particular publisher and buyer to see sub ID and campaign filters:
Enter the necessary publisher or buyer in Search field if there's no item you need on the list. Click Reset to select all items in the list.
Enter the specific source to make a search by Source:
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.