Publisher daily report is an extensive overview, which shows impressions, clicks, conversions, publisher revenue and PX profit on a daily basis. This report also includes a variety of filtering options and an impressive range of online marketing metrics (CTR, CR, CPM, CPC, CPA, RPA, RPM, RPC).
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
By default, not all available columns are shown in this report. Scroll the list to find the necessary data.
The following columns are displayed by default:
- Period shows a month, week, day or hour (depending on the filter selected above), for which the information is presented. A month is selected by default.
- Impressions – the number of views, showing how many times an ad is viewed once by Internet users or displayed on a web page.
- Gross clicks show the general number of clicks.
- Unique clicks – the number of unique clicks (click on an ad from a single computer).
- Clicks show the number of unique clicks.
- Conversions – the number of Leads for which pixels were sent.
- Cost shows the money paid to the Publisher by PX owner (calculated according to publisher settings).
- Revenue shows money earned by PX owner (calculated according to Publisher’s configurations).
- Sales - the money paid to PX owner by buyers.
- Profit shows the difference between Cost and Revenue.
- CTR (Click-through rate) shows the ratio of Unique clicks to Impressions.
- CR (Conversion Rate) – the proportion of website visitors taking action to go beyond a casual content view (calculated as the ratio of Conversions to Clicks)
- CPM (Cost per Thousand) – the price per 1,000 advertisement impressions on one webpage.
- CPC (Cost per Click) – the money that the publisher is paid when an Internet user clicks his ad.
- CPA (Cost per Action) – the money that the publisher is paid for a conversion (when a user fills out and submits a form, which becomes a lead).
- RPA (Revenue per action) – the money that PX owner is paid per lead.
- RPM (Revenue per thousand)– the money that PX owner is paid per 1000 impressions (views of ads).
- RPC (Revenue per click) – the money that PX owner is paid per click.
Other columns that can be selected for display:
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
- Publisher shows the name of the publisher.
- Publisher sub ID 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are tracking parameters that reflect the publisher in different verticals and/or show where the publisher's traffic comes from.
- Publisher source - the lead source sent from the publisher's platform (if there was any).
- Publisher manager – a manager assigned to this publisher.
- Offer ID - a unique ID of the offer.
- Offer shows the name of the offer.
- Offer URL shows where traffic flows after a user clicks on the ad (Default means there was no such a parameter in the offer tracking link).
- Offer URL name – the name for a tracking link of the offer (configured in Offer URLs).
- Browser shows a user’s browser where impressions and conversions are tracked.
- Country – the country where the click comes from.
Category - the category of the offer.
Grouping & filtering
You can group the report by two parameters: time (Day, Week, Month) and report column. Select item(s) you need and click Apply filter:
The report can be filtered by date, publisher, publisher manager, offer, and browser.To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by offer and browser, select items and click Apply filter:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list. Click Reset to view default items in the list.
To visualize the report, click Graph arrow and select two columns of the report for visual display:
Place the cursor on any point to see the tooltip.
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Сlick Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.