Publisher Daily Report is an extensive overview, which shows impressions, clicks, conversions, publisher revenue and PX profit on a daily basis. This report also includes a variety of filtering options and impressive range of online marketing metrics (CTR, CR, CPM, CPC, CPA, RPA, RPM, RPC).
Publisher Daily Report can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. Publisher Daily Report provides two alternative ways to modify the spreadsheet:
1) Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
By default, not all available columns are shown in this report. Scroll the list to find the necessary data.
2) Select preferred column(s) in the red filter above.
The following columns are displayed by default:
- Period shows a month, week, day or hour (depending on filter selected above), for which the information is presented. A month is selected by default.
- Impressions – the number of views, showing how many times an ad is viewed once by Internet users or displayed on a web page.
- Gross clicks show the general number of clicks.
- Unique clicks – the number of unique clicks (click on an ad from a single computer).
- Clicks show the general number of clicks.
- Conversions – the number of Leads for which pixels were sent.
- Cost shows the money paid to the Publisher by PX owner (calculated according to Publisher’s configurations).
- Revenue shows money earned by PX owner (calculated according to Publisher’s configurations).
- Sales - the money paid to PX owner by buyers.
- Profit shows the difference between Cost and Revenue.
- CTR (Click-through rate) shows the ratio of users who click on a specific link to the total number of users who view an advertisement.
- CR (Conversion Rate) – the proportion of website visitors taking action to go beyond a casual content view.
- CPM (Cost per Thousand) – the price per 1,000 advertisement impressions on one webpage.
- CPC (Cost per Click) – the money that the publisher is paid when an Internet user clicks his ad.
- CPA (Cost per Action) – the money that the publisher is paid for a conversion (when a user fills out and submits a form, which becomes a lead).
- RPA (Revenue per Action) – the money that PX owner is paid per lead.
- RPM (Revenue per Thousand) – the money that PX owner is paid per 1000 impressions (views of ads).
- RPC (Revenue per Click) – the money that PX owner is paid per click.
Other columns that can be selected for display:
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
- Publisher shows the name of the publisher.
- Publisher sub ID 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are tracking parameters that reflect publisher in different verticals and/or show where the publisher's traffic comes from.
- Publisher source is a publisher type depending on how Leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, and All/Mixed).
- Publisher manager – a manager assigned to this Publisher.
- Offer ID - a unique ID of the offer.
- Offer shows the name of the offer.
- Offer URL shows where traffic flows after a user clicks on the ad (Default means there was no such a parameter in the offer tracking link).
- Offer URL name – the name for a tracking link of the offer (configured in Offers -> Action -> Advanced settings -> Offer URLs).
- Browser shows a user’s browser where impressions and conversions are tracked.
- Country – the country where the click comes from.
- Category - the category of the offer.
Publisher Daily Report spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by publisher, by publisher manager, by period (Week, Day, Hour), by some of report columns, by offer, and by browser.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
There is also a red filter containing some of the report columns (Publisher ID, Publisher, Publisher sub ID 1-5, Publisher source, Publisher manager, Offer ID, Offer, Offer URL, Offer URL name, Browser, Country, Category). This filter is connected to the column display configurations.
Click Reset to view default items in the list.
To visualize Publisher Daily Report, click the black drop-down list and select one of alternative charts (Bubble or Stacked area chart):
Stacked area chart
Stacked area chart has two filters (blue and green) where two columns of the Publisher Daily Report can be selected for visual display:
Place the cursor on any point to see the tooltip, colored in accordance with colors of corresponding filters.
When Bubble chart is selected, three new filters appear (blue, green and red). These filters allow you to select three different columns of the Publisher Daily Report for visualization.
Point the cursor on any bubble to see the tooltip. Tooltips in the chart are colored in accordance with colors of corresponding filters.
To export Publisher Daily report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.