User Role is a set of rights and permissions assigned to the account, that allows a user to view and manage certain content in PX system and ensures restricting access to data for different types of users (e.g. Buyers, Publishers and admin accounts), configured in User Management.
There are the following most commonly used user roles in PX:
- ExtBuyerManager (External Buyer Manager) is appropriate for buyer accounts. This permission allows the user to view Dashboard with Buyer activity, Leads, Campaigns, Billing and corresponding Reports.
- IntBuyerManager (Internal Buyer Manager) is intended for buyer managers. This permission covers everything that was mentioned for ExtBuyerManager role. In addition, the following admin pages are available: Buyers, Buyers Approval, Manual Input and Single Lead Returns.
- ExtPublisherManager (External Publisher Manager) is appropriate for publisher accounts. This user role gives permissions to the user to view Dashboard displaying publisher activity, Offers, Billing and corresponding Reports.
- IntPublisherManager (Internal Publisher Manager) is intended for publisher managers. This permission covers everything that was mentioned for ExtPublisherManager role. Additionally, the following pages are available: Leads, Publishers and Publisher Approval.
- IntPrivateExchangeAdministrator (Internal PX Administrator) is appropriate for the PX owner and other users will full administrator access. This permission allows the user to view all the data in PX, including information regarding both buyers and publishers.