In order to grant access to PX platform for internal users, you need to create a User account and specify a user role for that account.
How to create a user
To create a user, go to Admin -> Users and click Create above the table. On a new page, fill in all necessary fields:
- User Email - enter the email address of the user, which will be then used as a Login to PX system.
- Full Name - enter the full name of the user.
- Password - enter the password for the system login that must be at least 5 characters long.
- Confirm Password - enter the password once more.
- User Role - select one user roles in order to specify the user's permission level.
Click Save as soon as you are done.
Avoid creating accounts for Publishers and Buyers via User Management. Instead, use corresponding instructions describing procedures of account creation for publisher or buyer. Note that users created for Publishers and Buyers do not appear in the general list of PX users and can be found only in corresponding Publisher Settings or Buyer Settings.
User management columns
A newly created user will be displayed in User Management spreadsheet. If you don't see the user created, try to find it using search by User email:
To view and edit user details, click Action -> Details.
To reset user password, click Action -> Reset Password, enter a new password twice in the dialog box that appears and click Save:
To remove the user, click Action -> Delete. The user will become inactive and its Status in the spreadsheet will be changed to Deleted.