Weighted Lead Distribution (WLD) is a feature available for direct post buyer campaigns that allows you to prioritize campaigns weighted by their Daily Lead Caps for lead delivery. WLD helps you ensure that all campaigns receive leads evenly according to their weights.
When WLD is configured, campaigns have a likelihood of filling their Daily Leads Capacity according to their weight. Weight is the ratio of the campaign’s capacity to the total capacity across all campaigns within a vertical, and it is calculated by the system automatically. However, this weight can be overruled according to your desired priorities.
The higher the weight, the higher is the chance of getting the lead. For example, a lead comes to the system and there are two campaigns eligible for this Lead with the following configurations:
||Daily Leads Cap
If WLD is enabled, the system decides to which campaign incoming leads are sent according to Calculated Weight of each buyer (Daily Leads Cap/Total of all Caps). Campaign 1 has a 40% chance of receiving the next lead, while Campaign 2 has a 60% chance.
In order to participate in Weighted Lead Distribution, a campaign must meet the following requirements:
Buyer Weights Spreadsheet
Go to Admin -> Weighted Lead Distribution and select Country and Vertical from the drop-down lists.
If there are campaigns that meet the requirements above, they will be displayed in Buyer Weights spreadsheet, including the following columns:
1. Buyer Campaign ID - the unique ID of the campaign in PX platform.
2. Buyer Campaign - the name of the campaign.
3. Daily Leads Cap - the remaining number of leads that this campaign is allowed to buy. Values in this column are dynamically changed during the day. Daily Leads Cap is configured in campaign settings.
4. Calculated Weight shows the chance of each campaign of getting the lead (the ratio of Daily Leads Cap of the campaign to the total capacity across all campaigns in the spreadsheet).
5. Overruled Weight column allows you to specify the new weight that you wish to apply.
How to Configure Another Weight
To prioritize campaigns according to your preferences, you can configure another weight for campaigns.
Enter new percentage values to the fields of Overruled Weight column and click Apply New Configuration button, which becomes active:
Make sure that the total of values in Overruled Weight column equals 100%. Otherwise, you will not be able to apply changes.
If Weighted Lead Distribution was once configured, you can always see weight calculated by the system and the one configured manually.
Pie charts will show changes made to the lead distribution:
Point the cursor on any chart segment to see the tooltip.
Important Things to Notice
Weighted Lead Distribution functionality has a great influence on the lead flow over the platform. Сonsider the following:
When WLD is enabled for Country and Vertical, ONLY Direct Post campaigns with Daily Leads Cap configured will take part in the lead flow. That means that ping post campaigns and campaigns without capacity specified will be removed from the list of potential campaigns for these country and vertical.
Weighted Lead Distribution is enabled by request. Please contact our Support Department to activate it.