Rerun Management gives you an opportunity to monetize all the leads by reprocessing them on a periodic basis. Leads can be re-processed by creating various rerun tasks, which can be periodically repeated, including options to filter aged sold and/or unsold leads and offering them to particular campaigns.
Rerun Management is designed not to interrupt the normal lead processing. All rerun tasks in the platform are processed in a queue to prevent real-time leads from being delayed.
- You can reprocess leads that were not sold during their first flow in the system in order to monetize all your leads.
- Some campaigns include working hour filters (for example, they accept only leads that came to the system from 9 am to 5 pm). Rerun Management enables you to create a periodic task that would reprocess all the leads that came at night every morning at 9 am.
You can also rerun a single lead. Follow this article for more details.
Planned Rerun Tasks
To manage your aged lead re-processing, go to Admin -> Rerun Management.
Planned Tasks spreadsheet appears:
The following columns are displayed:
1. Filter Configuration Name shows the name of the rerun task.
2. Rerun Start Time shows the time when the task is executed.
3. Repeat Cycle shows the cycle of the task repetition:
Once - the task will be processed immediately;
Day - the task will be processed every day;
Week - the task will be processed once a week;
- Semi Month - the task will be processed twice every month - on the 1st and 15th days of the month;
Month - the task will be processed once a month.
4. Task Active Since shows the start date of the task.
5. Task Active Till shows the end date of the task.
6. Lead Age Min shows the minimum age of leads included in rerun procedure.
7. Lead Age Max shows the maximum age of leads that included into rerun procedure.
8. Additional Rerun Period shows if an additional period was included to select leads that were already reprocessed.
9. Allow Multiple Rerun shows whether leads that were already rerun can be reprocessed again in this task.
10. Creation Date shows the date of the task creation.
If you wish to remove the rerun task, click Delete for the corresponding task.
How to Create a New Rerun Task
To create a new task for leads re-processing, click Schedule task at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
Lead Rerun Task page appears, including the list of configurations:
1. Filter Configuration - select one of existing rerun tasks for editing or select Create New to plan a new task. When selecting the existing task, you have options to Clone Filter (when the existing filter is duplicated and then edited) or Edit Existing Filter (when the existing filter is changed):
Keep in mind that if you select Edit Existing Filter, all periodical tasks related to this rerun will be changed.
2. Repeat Cycle - select how often the rerun task will be repeated (once a Day, Week, Semi Month or Month)
3. Task Active Since - select the date, starting from which the rerun task will be active.
4. Task Active Till - select the end date of the rerun task.
5. Rerun Start Time - select the exact time when the task should be executed.
6. Lead Age Min (days) - enter the minimum age of leads that should be included in this rerun task.
7. Lead Age Max (days) - enter the maximum age of leads that should be included in this rerun task:
8. Include Additional Rerun Period - click Yes to configure an additional period and include reprocessed leads to this rerun task. Click No to only use period selected in Lead Age Min and Lead Age Max fields.
If Yes is selected, two new fields appear, where you can specify an additional period, from which only reprocessed leads will be included in this rerun task:
- Min Days Since Last Rerun - enter the minimum amount of days that passed since leads were reprocessed.
- Max Days Since Last Rerun - enter the maximum amount of days that passed since leads were reprocessed.
Example 1: Let's suppose that you set Lead Age Min and Lead Age Max to 2 and 5 days, correspondingly.
If you set Include Additional Rerun Period to Yes and specify 5 and 10 in Min and Max Days Since Last Rerun fields, this rerun task will process the following leads:
- all rerun and real-time leads aged 2-5 days;
- all leads that were re-run 5-10 days ago.
If Include Additional Rerun Period is set to No, Allow Multiple Rerun option appears:
- Allow Multiple Rerun - click Yes to include leads that were already reprocessed into this rerun task; click No to include only real-time leads.
When Yes is selected, the rerun task will include both real-time transactions and lead that were reprocessed. This may lead to reprocessing of large number of leads.
Example 2: Let's suppose you set Lead Age Min and Lead Age Max to 2 and 5 days, correspondingly; and Include Additional Rerun Period is set to No:
- if Allow Multiple Rerun is set to Yes, this rerun task will process all rerun and real-time leads aged 2-5 days.
- if Allow Multiple Rerun is set to No, this rerun task will process only realtime lLeads aged 2-5 days.
9. Filter Configuration Name - enter the name of the task, which will be displayed in Planned Rerun Tasks spreadsheet.
Make sure you enter the new name in case you are cloning the existing rerun task.
10. Vertical - select the vertical(s), from which leads should be included in the rerun procedure. As soon as the vertical is selected, filtering becomes available at the bottom of the page.
11. Lead Sold Before - select the type of leads to be included in re-processing (Sold, Not Sold or Both):
12. Campaign List - select particular campaigns, to which re-processed leads will be sent (in case they match configurations of these campaigns):
13. Excluded Campaigns List - select campaigns so that leads already sold to these campaigns will not be offered to campaigns from the Campaigns List. This option helps you make sure that specific campaigns will receive only leads that haven't been sold to particular big buyers before.
Excluded Campaigns List option is available only when Lead Sold Before is set to Both or Sold.
14. Campaign List Apply Mode (appears when you selected particular campaigns in Campaign List) - select Replace to replace potential campaigns selected by the system with ones that you selected in Campaign List. Select Add to Mix to add Campaign List to potential campaigns selected by the system.
When Add to Mix is selected, rerun leads will be sent to all campaigns from Campaign List despite their status in Source Management. In this case, even if the campaign status if Off, rerun leads still will be routed to it.
15. Do Pixel - select if you wish to send the pixel to the tracking system (HasOffers in case of ReviMedia) depending on whether or not you want to report to the publisher if the Lead is sold.
16. Allow Bidding - select Yes if you wish to sell Leads only to campaigns with the highest bid. Select No if you wish to sell it to all campaigns specified in Campaign list.
If Allow Bidding is set to Yes, but there are no campaigns selected in Campaign list, selected aged leads will be processed through the usual flow and will be offered to all eligible campaigns.
17. Lead Sold to Campaign - select Sold to offer the lead to the campaign only if it was already sold to this campaign. Select Not Sold to offer the lead to the campaign only if it was not sold to this campaign yet. Select Both to offer leads to all campaigns, no matter if these leads were sold to them or not.
As soon as you are done with all the settings, proceed with filter configurations if you need:
Filtering in Rerun Management works exactly like described in Filter Management article.
When everything is configured, you can click Process Filters in order to view the list of leads, which are going to be re-processed according to configurations of this rerun task:
A new spreadsheet appears at the bottom of the page, listing all the leads that correspond to configurations above:
You can view the Leads and make corresponding changes to the settings above if necessary.
If you wish to remove the lead from the reprocessing list, click Remove Lead from Batch. To remove several leads, select corresponding checkboxes and click any Remove Lead from Batch button -> Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
To process filtered leads, click Process Leads Now below the spreadsheet:
Click Run Task in the pop-up window that appears:
Rerun Leads in Reports
Transactions of rerun leads can be found in Transactions Outbound Report. Transaction Type of such leads will be changed from Realtime to Rerun.
Select Rerun type to view only reprocessed leads:
All rerun leads have "-r" symbols with additional characters and digits at the end of the lead Transaction ID:
To find the information about rerun revenue, go to Rerun Report, which allows you to analyze the performance of the reprocessed leads.