Internal settings page allows you configuring Shared Model and Click Listings settings on a vertical level, as well as viewing PX System settings, such as language, country, currency, etc.
Shared Model settings allow configuring settings of shared sales model on a vertical level. Each time when shared campaigns are found for the incoming lead, configurations on this page will be taken into account.
Go to Admin -> Internal settings page and navigate to Shared Model section.
The following settings can be configured per vertical:
1. Ping All (True/False) allows you to simultaneously ping all buyers in a vertical with both exclusive and shared sales models for every incoming lead in order to find the highest price.
Ping all functionality reduces the PX system performance and takes much time, so it is recommended to use it only with Multi Lead Quality Floor option. Otherwise, enter False.
2. Use Prediction (True/False) is an algorithm that makes predictions about which is the best route for each lead (exclusive or shared). Predictions are based on recent buyers performance, including average prices and acceptance rates. This option is not applicable for new buyers because they do not have any previous statistics.
3. Multi-Lead Quality Floor is a sub-setting of Ping All functionality, which allows you to ping all buyers in a vertical only for leads with quality score equal or exceeding the value specified in this field.
Multi Lead Quality Floor option works only when Ping all is set to True.
4. Undersold Price (price in 0.00 format) is a sub-setting of Use prediction functionality, which allows you to specify the possible undersold price for a lead. The price entered to this field is considered during prediction as possible additional revenue in shared, so that during prediction you can compare the highest Eexclusive vs shared&undersold estimation payout.
Undersold price option works only when Use prediction is set to True.
5. Leg min price (price in 0.00 format) – the minimum total price for a Lead in shared sales. That means the total of bid prices of shared buyers must be equal or exceed the amount specified in this field. This helps you decide after ping stage, would it be more profitable to sell the lead to shared buyers or to exclusive one (if applicable).
6. Leg num slots – quantity of available slots per lead, meaning how many times each lead can be sold to different buyers within shared sales model. Usually, it is 5 as this quantity allows to sell the lead in a reasonable period of time.
7. Leg round robin perc (value from 1 to 100) – the percentage of leads to be sold in a round-robin rotation within one Leg to ensure more uniform distribution of incoming leads between campaigns. Read more about Round Robin.
To edit information on shared sales model settings, go to Admin -> Internal settings -> Shared model and click the pencil icon. Find a vertical and field you need and enter the necessary information.
For now, Auto, Home Security, Mortgage and Solar verticals are available for configuration. If you need to configure other options or verticals, contact our Support Department.
Click Save when you are done.