Leads overview shows the detailed information about all leads in PX system, including vertical, publisher and buyer of each lead, lead quality, fraud score, credit rating, contact information specified in the lead, conversion and various filtering options.
Leads overview columns
To view the list of all leads in PX, go to Leads section.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed (some columns may be hidden by default):
1. Creation Date shows the date when the lead was sent to PX from the publisher.
2. Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction generated for the incoming lead when it gets into PX or sent in the lead's information.
3. Vertical is a lead generation niche.
4. Buyer Campaign ID - the unique ID of the campaign, to which the lead was sold.
5. Payout - the amount of money received from the buyer(s) for this lead.
6. Publisher Payout - the amount of money reported to the publisher for this lead.
7. Slots - the number of filled slots, meaning how many times shared lead was sold.
If the lead is sold but has 0 Slots, that means this lead was sold exclusively.
8. Publisher - the name of the publisher who sent this lead to PX.
9. Source - the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Campaign ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
10. Sub ID is tracking parameter that reflects publisher in different verticals and/or shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
11. Offer ID a unique ID of the Offer.
12. First Name - the first name of the person specified in the lead.
13. Last Name - the last name of the person specified in the lead.
14. Email - the email of the person specified in the lead.
15. Phone Number - the phone number of the person specified in the lead.
16. State - the state specified in the lead.
17. Lead Quality - click the value to view the lead quality score:
18. Fraud Score shows how reliable is the information provided in the lead. Click here for more information.
20. Escore (from 0 to 1000) - the Escore of the lead based on third-party companies' verifications.
21. Return - shows whether the lead was returned by the buyer:
- Yes - when the lead was returned via file upload or single lead return (and approved by PX managers);
- No - if the lead wasn't returned or return was rejected.
22. Credit Rating shows the result of the credit rating check provided by TransUnion for the set of verticals (Mortgage, Home Security, Windows, Solar, HVAC, Roofing, Siding). The following scores may be displayed:
- Prime - excellent score with the lowest credit risk;
- Average - there are some faults in credit history but no major delinquencies;
- Subprime - poor credit score with a history of high-risk financial behavior;
None - the lead wasn't verified according to configurations.
23. Conversion shows the stage of the sales funnel based on disposition data:
- Conversion - the lead was sold to the buyer(s) and current Disposition matches or exceeds the campaign goal for at least one buyer;
- Contacted - the lead was sold and contacted, but the goal hasn't been reached yet;
- Intent - the lead was sold and assigned to Interested, Quoted or Appointment status;
- New - the lead was sold and assigned New or any other status not mentioned above;
- N/A - the lead wasn't sold.
24. Publisher Source - the lead source sent from the publisher's platform or generated in PX. Publisher source can have one of the following formats:
Upsell leads are leads captured when an Internet user, after submitting one form, clicks on another offer on the end page. All forms, which are submitted after the first one, become upsell leads and usually are added PX revenue.
25. Lead GUID shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
26. Jornaya Lead ID is an ID provided by Jornaya, a third-party company, which verifies the information specified in the lead.
Each lead in the table has Action menu with some of the following options (depending on vertical and date when the lead was created or sold):
- Preview button links to Lead Preview page with full lead details.
- Update Disposition option allows updating the disposition status of this lead.
- Return Lead option allows to return this lead.
- Rerun This Lead allows to reprocess this Lead so that it goes through the lead flow once more. Multiple Leads can be reprocessed using Rerun Management.
Search & filters
Leads Overview can be filtered by date, publisher (and sub ID), buyer (and buyer campaign), offer and vertical.
To filter the page by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the table by publisher, buyer, offer or vertical, use corresponding drop-down menus. Select the publisher to see Publisher sub ID filter:
Click Search by to make a search by Transaction ID, Email, Phone number or Lead GUID:
In total, 2048 leads can be displayed in Leads overview table. If you need to view more leads, use Export option.
To export Leads overview, click Export your report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred CSV separator (comma, semicolon or pipe), click Yes if you wish to export lead attributes, select Vertical and Country, and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action to receive the corresponding CSV or XML file.