Leads Overview shows the detailed information about all leads in PX system, including vertical, publisher and buyer of each lead, lead quality, fraud score, credit rating, contact information specified in the lead, conversion and various filtering options.
Leads Overview Spreadsheet
To view the list of all leads in PX, go to Leads section.
Lead Overview spreadsheet appears:
Leads Overview spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
Click the magnifier icon to make a search by Transaction ID, Email, Phone Number or Lead Guid in the spreadsheet:
The following columns are displayed by default:
1. Creation Date shows the date when the lead was sent to PX from the publisher.
2. Vertical is a lead generation niche.
3. Payout - the amount of money received from the buyer(s) for this lead.
4. Publisher Payout - the amount of money reported to the publisher for this lead.
5. Publisher - the name of the publisher who sent this lead to PX.
6. First Name - the first name of the person specified in the lead.
7. Last Name - the last name of the person specified in the lead.
8. Email - the email of the person specified in the lead.
9. State - the state specified in the lead.
10. Lead Quality - click the value to view the Lead Quality Score:
11. Disposition - the disposition status of the lead.
12. Escore (from 0 to 1000) - the Escore of the lead based on third-party companies' verifications.
13. Return - shows whether or not the lead was returned by the buyer:
- Yes - when the lead was returned via file upload or single lead return (and approved by PX managers);
- No - if the lead wasn't returned or return was rejected.
14. Credit Rating shows the result of the credit rating check provided by TransUnion for the set of verticals (Mortgage, Home Security, Windows, Solar, HVAC, Roofing, Siding). The following scores may be displayed:
Prime - excellent score with the lowest credit risk;
Average - there are some faults in credit history but no major delinquencies;
Subprime - poor credit score with a history of high-risk financial behavior;
None - the lead wasn't verified according to configurations.
15. Conversion shows the stage of the sales funnel based on disposition data:
- Conversion - the lead was sold to the buyer(s) and current Disposition matches or exceeds the campaign goal for at least one buyer;
- Contacted - the lead was sold and contacted, but the goal hasn't been reached yet;
- Intent - the lead was sold and assigned to Interested, Quoted or Appointment status;
- New - the lead was sold and assigned New or any other status not mentioned above;
- N/A - the lead wasn't sold.
16. Publisher Source - the lead source sent from the publisher's platform or generated in PX. Publisher source can have one of the following formats:
Upsell leads are leads captured when an Internet user, after submitting one form, clicks on another offer on the end page. All forms, which are submitted after the first one, become upsell leads and usually are added PX revenue.
17. Lead Guid shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
Other columns that can be selected for display:
1. Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction generated for the incoming lead when it gets into PX or sent in the lead's information.
2. Buyer Campaign ID - the unique ID of the campaign, to which the lead was sold.
If the Lead is sold, but has 0 Slots, that means this lead was sold exclusively.
3. Slots - the number of filled slots, meaning how many times shared lead was sold.
Source shows the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Campaign ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
4. Sub ID is tracking parameter that reflects publisher in different verticals and/or shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
5. Offer ID a unique ID of the Offer.
6. Phone Number - the phone number of the person specified in the lead.
7. Fraud Score shows how reliable is the information provided in the lead. Click here for more information.
Each lead in the spreadsheet has Action menu with some of the following options (depending on vertical and date when the lead was created or sold):
- Preview button links to Lead Preview page with full lead details.
- Update Disposition option allows updating the Disposition Status of this lead.
- Return Lead option allows to return this lead.
- Rerun This Lead allows to reprocess this Lead so that it goes through the lead flow once more. Multiple Leads can be reprocessed using Rerun Management.
Leads Overview spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by Publisher (and by Publisher Sub ID), by Buyer (and by Buyer Campaign), by Offer and by Vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by Publisher, Buyer, Offer or Vertical, use appropriate drop-down menus:
If you filter the spreadsheet by Publisher or Buyer, Publisher Sub ID and Buyer Campaign filters appear:
In total, 2048 leads can be displayed in Leads Overview spreadsheet. If you need to view more Leads, use Export option.
To export Leads Overview, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window appears:
Choose the preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe), click Yes if you wish to export Lead attributes, select Vertical and Country, and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action and select to receive the corresponding CSV or XML file.