Pixel is a tracking method that allows Publishers to invisibly check that a user has accessed some content. Creating an Offer pixel allows Publisher to track conversions in real time in their own tracking system. For this purpose, they provide you with their conversion pixel/URL with which you can notify them of conversions.
Offer Pixels Page
To manage Offer Pixels, go to Offers, navigate to Settings block in the lower right corner and click Offer Pixels:
Offer Pixels spreadsheet appears that can be sorted by Pixel ID and Status and shows all pixels created in the platform:
The following columns are displayed:
- Offer Pixel ID - the unique ID of the pixel in PX platform.
- Offer Name - the name of the Offer specified during Offer creation.
- Publisher - select the Publisher, for which you want to create a Pixel.
- Offer Pixel Status - status of the pixel (active, paused, rejected, deleted).
Click Action to Delete or Edit the pixel.
How to Create an Offer Pixel
To create a new Offer pixel, click Create at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Fill in the following fields:
1. Offer ID - select the Offer, for which you want to create a pixel.
2. Publisher ID - select the Publisher, for which you want to create a pixel.
3. Offer Pixel Status - select one of the statuses for the pixel (active, pending, paused, expired, deleted)
4. Type - select one of the following pixel types:
- Image Pixel - for HTTP or HTTPS image pixel-based tracking.
- Postback URL - for Server Postback tracking with Transaction ID or Affiliate ID. Make sure that Postback URL provided by Publisher contains the aff_sub2 parameter, which is mandatory.
Type of the tracking is configured in Conversion Tracking field in Advanced Settings of the Offer.
5. Code - paste here the code received from the Publisher.
Click Save as soon as you are done.