Offer Payouts section allows to view and create custom payouts for different publishers.
You can set default payout rules when you create a new offer. That means that anyone who decides to run this offer will pay this amount. However, you can also set specific payouts, revenues, and caps for specific Publishers in order to provide them with different settings based on their traffic volume, their conversion quality, or your working relationship.
Custom payout, revenue and caps configured per publisher on offer payout page have a higher priority than default values in General Info.
To view offer payouts, go to Advanced Settings and select Offer Payouts.
A new page will be displayed with offer payouts spreadsheet or only Create option if no payouts were created:
To create a new offer payout, click Create and fill in the following fields:
1. Publisher ID - select a publisher, for which you want to set custom payout rules and caps.
The following four fields are prefilled and show default payout and revenue set in General Info of the offer:
2. Default Payout - payout set when CPA, CPC, or CPM payout type is selected.
3. Payout % - payout set when Cost per Sale (CPS) payout type is selected.
4. Revenue - revenue set when CPA, CPC, or CPM revenue type is selected.
5. Revenue % - revenue set when Cost per Sale (CPS) payout type is selected.
Think which capacities you wish to set for this publisher and fill in corresponding fields:
6. Daily Conversions - set the maximum number of conversions offer can receive per day.
7. Monthly Conversions - set the maximum number of conversions offer can receive per month.
8. Daily Payout - set the maximum payout that offer can post per day.
9. Monthly Payout - set the maximum payout that offer can post per month.
10. Daily Revenue - set the maximum revenue that offer can generate per day.
11. Monthly Revenue - set the maximum revenue that offer can generate per month.
When any of offer's capacities is reached, traffic for that offer redirect to another offer specified in General Info of this offer.
Click Save to save your changes. A new offer payout for this publisher will appear in Offer Payouts spreadsheet.
Read more about offer payouts in this article.