Transactions ping post report helps to determine what exactly happens to the lead after it is posted to PX and shows information about ping post API transactions between you and PX. This report is used to quickly find the data about leads sent from your system to PX, including dates, IDs of transactions and subs, payouts, and other information about sold leads or error messages explaining why they were not sold.
This report is available only for Ping Post API publishers
Transactions ping post report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions ping post report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
- Post Date is the date of the transaction.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction sent in the lead's information or generated by PX.
- Publisher ID is your unique ID in PX platform.
- Sub ID is a tracking parameter, which reflects you in different verticals and shows where your traffic comes from.
- Vertical is a lead generation niche, in which the lead was submitted.
- Payout is a PX bid sent to you for the corresponding lead.
- Transaction Duration shows the time spent on processing the request.
- Email shows the email address sent in the request (if there was any).
- Post Type shows the type of request (Ping or Post).
- Buyer Result shows Success status of the lead sale or the reason why it wasn't accepted by PX.
- Lead Guid shows the internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
Click Action -> Inbound Data to view your request with the information about incoming lead in a pop-up window:
Search & filters
Transactions ping post report can be filtered by date, publisher, buyer result, post type and vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by publisher, buyer result, post type or vertical, use appropriate drop-down menus. Select your publisher ID to see Publisher sub ID filter:
All filters include the option of multiple selection. Enter the necessary item in Search field if there is no item you need in the list. Click Reset to view all items in the list.
Click Search by to make a search by Transaction ID, Email or Lead Guid in the report:
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action -> Download as csv to receive the corresponding CSV file.