Transactions Ping Post Report helps to determine what exactly happens to the lead after it is posted to PX and shows information about ping post API transactions between you and PX. This report is used to quickly find the data about leads sent from your system to PX, including dates, IDs of transactions and subs, payouts, and other information about sold leads or error messages explaining why they were not sold.
This report is available only for Ping Post API publishers
Transactions Ping Post Report Spreadsheet
Transactions Ping Post spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
Click the magnifier icon to make search by Transaction ID, Email or Lead Guid in the report:
You can also select columns to display, depending on information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
1. Post Date is the date of the transaction.
2. Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction generated for the incoming lead when it gets into PX, or sent in the lead's information.
3. Publisher ID is your unique ID in PX platform.
4. Sub ID is a tracking parameter, which reflects you in different verticals and shows where your traffic comes from.
5. Vertical is a lead generation niche, in which the lead was submitted.
6. Payout is a PX bid sent to you for the corresponding lead.
7. Transaction Duration shows the time spent on processing the request.
8. Email shows the email address sent in the request (if there was any).
9. Post Type shows the type of the request (Ping or Post).
10. Buyer Result shows Success status of the Lead sale or the reason why it was not accepted by PX.
11. Lead Guid shows internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
Transactions Ping Post report can be filtered by date, publisher, buyer result, post type and vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by publisher, buyer result, post type or vertical, use appropriate drop-down menus:
If you select a particular Publisher, Publisher Sub ID filter appears:
All filters include the option of multiple selection. Enter the necessary item in Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.
To export Transactions Ping Post report, click Export your report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and whether you wish to include request data, and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the notification as soon as the report is ready for download. To download the report, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports:
Click Download to receive the report CSV file.