Transactions Direct Post Report shows the information about all API transactions between you and PX platform. This report is used to quickly find the information about leads sent from your system to PX, including dates, ID’s of transactions, subs, and offers; emails, phones and IP addresses specified in leads, and API responses with an option to view error messages explaining why leads are not accepted by PX.
Transactions Direct Post Report Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions Direct Post Report.
Transactions Inbound spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
Click the magnifier icon to make a search by Transaction ID or Emai in the report:
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
The following columns are displayed in the report:
1. Date is the date of the inbound transaction.
2. Vertical is a Lead generation niche where PX carries out its activity.
3. Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction.
4. Publisher ID is your unique ID as a publisher.
5. Sub ID is a tracking parameter that shows where your traffic comes from.
6. Email shows the email address specified in the lead. Click the email to see the Leads overview for this email.
7. Phone shows the phone number specified in the lead.
8. IP Address shows the IP address of the lead.
9. API response shows responses received from the PX API:
- BaeOK - if the incoming lead is accepted by PX.
- BaeNOK - if PX did not accept the lead due to any problems with the information specified in the lead.
Rows with BaeNOK response are marked with red. Point the cursor on BaeNOK to view the reason and extra information describing the error occurred (inbound result):
If you need to copy the error message, you can also click BaeNOK to see the pop-up window containing the same information:
Click Inbound data to view request from the Publisher with the information about incoming Lead in a pop-up window:
Click Close to dismiss the pop-up.
Transactions Direct Post Report can be filtered by date, inbound result, vertical, and offer.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by inbound result, vertical or offer, use appropriate drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.
To export Transactions Direct Post Report, click Export your report at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download.
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports. Click Download to receive the report CSV file.