To view Offer Details, go to Offers, find the desired offer and click Action -> Offer Details. A new page appears with 6 sections:
General Info section includes main information about the offer:
1. Offer ID - the unique ID of the offer in PX platform.
2. Offer Name - the name of the product offered.
3. Description - brief offer summary that gives an idea of what is being promoted.
4. Payout - payout amount and type that was set during Offer creation.
5. Revenue - revenue amount and type that was set during offer creation.
6. Expiration Date - the date when this offer expires set during offer creation.
7. Preview - the link for publishers to preview the offer.
Generate Tracking section allows to generate tracking links for this offer and make modifications to it on the platform.
1. Publisher - select the publisher from the drop-down menu.
2. Offer URL - select one of the landing pages created for this offer in Offer URLs section of Advanced Settings.
3. Tracking Link - tracking link generated for this offer when Publisher is selected above.
Click Update to save your changes.
Next set of fields allow to generate creative code:
4. Creative - select one of creatives uploaded for this Offer.
5. Generate Tiny URL - select On to shorten URLs and use their hashed version to hide publisher tracking information.
Source and Sub ID parameters below are used to store non-unique session information from the publisher’s tracking system that they want to have passed back on conversion.
6. Publisher Source is a place to store information about various traffic sources for a tracking link. Enter a value for your publisher so they know where to replace values. Click outside the box to update your generated tracking link.
9. Custom Variables are useful when Publishers want to forward more values than 5 Sub IDs or don't want to store values in these fields. To add a variable, click Add new and enter Name and Value to the corresponding fields. A new variable will appear in Tracking Link and Impression Pixel fields:
Custom variables depend on publisher settings, so discuss with publisher to see what parameters can be passed in these values. Read this article for more information.
10. Impression Pixel - the snippet generated when Publisher is selected above, used to track how many users viewed the offer.
Conversion Pixels section allows creating conversion tracking pixels for specific publishers.
1. Type - options available in this drop-down depend on Conversion Tracking selected in General Info section of Advanced Settings.
2. Publisher - select the Publisher for which you want to create the pixel.
3. Add Postback URL (must start from http/https) - enter the postback URL received from the publisher.
All pixels created appear in Overview table below with Offer Pixel ID, Publisher and Status:
Click Action -> View Code to view the URL.
Offer Creatives section shows the spreadsheet with all creative files uploaded for this offer, including their ID, name, type, and link:
You can view details of each creative, preview, download or delete them in Action menu. To download all creatives for this offer, click Download All below the spreadsheet.
Publisher Access section allows you to manage access to this offer for particular publishers. This section can contain up to three blocks, depending on previous configurations: Approved, Unapproved, and Blocked:
A new offer has only Unapproved block with the list of publishers. To allow access to the offer, select the publisher and click Approve. To block the publisher, click Block - this means that thispublisher will not be able to access this offer and tracking links will not work. As soon as publisher access is changed, they appear in the corresponding block.
- To find the particular publisher in these lists, start entering publisher name into Filter by Publisher field.
- Hold Ctrl button to select more than one publisher at a time.
If any advanced targeting was configured on HasOffers for this offer, it is also shown in this section.
To configure targeting for the offer, follow articles mentioned above.
Email Instructions section contains information about suppression lists configured on HasOffers and allows downloading suppression list for this offer.
Suppression List is a file that contains all the people who have unsubscribed from this offer. Sending emails to people on the suppression list is considered spam.
Click Download suppression list and you will be redirected to the page where your suppression lists are stored. Usually options are the following:
- Download the list with MD5 encrypted email addresses;
- Only send changes since last download;
- Upload Opt-In File.
- PX doesn't host suppression list contents and instead stores links to your suppression lists.
- Email Instructions section is available only in case if Suppression Lists feature is enabled and configured on HasOffers.