Publisher conversion report allows you tracking your conversions, including details about sessions, payouts, and IPs.
Publisher conversion report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Publisher conversion report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
By default, not all available columns are displayed. Scroll the list to find the necessary data.
The following columns are available:
- Offer shows the name of the offer.
- Offer ID – a unique ID of the offer.
- Offer URL is a tracking link of the offer (Default means there was no such a parameter in the offer tracking link).
- Session date/time – starting date and time of the user session.
- Date/Time – ending date and time of the user session.
- Conversion status – the status of the conversion set by PX manager (Approved, Pending or Rejected).
- Note – a note for this conversion synchronized from HasOffers.
- Payout – the amount of money that PX pays you according to your settings.
- Session IP – a unique IP of the user session.
- Conversion IP – a unique IP of the conversion.
- Transaction ID – unique ID of the transaction generated for the lead when it gets into PX or sent in the lead.
- Publisher source - the lead source sent from your platform (if there was any)
- Publisher sub ID 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are tracking parameters that reflect you as a publisher in different verticals and/or show where your traffic comes from.
- Browser shows an Internet browser in which impressions and conversions are counted.
The report can be filtered by date, by adjustment (Yes/No), by offer, by browser and by conversion status (Approved, Pending, Rejected).
When PX manager changes the conversion status on HasOffers and these changes are uploaded to PX, adjustment is Yes. If no changes were made, adjustment is No.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by adjustment, offer, browser or conversion status, select item(s) in the corresponding menus and click Apply filter:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.
To export Publisher Conversion report, click Export your report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Download to receive the report CSV file.