Publisher Conversion Report allows you tracking your conversions, including details about sessions, payouts, and IPs.
Publisher Conversion Report Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Publisher Conversion Report.
Publisher Conversion Report spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon and select the necessary checkboxes:
By default, not all available columns are shown in this report. Scroll the list to find the necessary data.
The following columns are displayed by default:
- Offer ID – a unique ID of the Offer.
- Date/Time – ending date and time of the user session.
- Conversion status – the status of the conversion set by PX manager (Approved, Pending or Rejected).
- Payout – the money that PX owner paid you according to your settings.
- Conversion IP – a unique IP of the conversion.
- Transaction ID – unique ID of the transaction generated for the incoming Lead when it gets into PX, or sent in the lead.
Other columns that can be selected for display:
- Offer shows the name of the Offer.
- Offer URL is a tracking link of the offer.
- Session Date/Time – starting date and time of the user session.
- Note – a note for this conversion synchronized from HasOffers.
- Session IP – a unique IP of the session.
- Publisher source is your publisher type depending on how Leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, and All/Mixed).
- Publisher sub ID 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are tracking parameters that reflect you as a publisher in different verticals and/or show where the publisher's traffic comes from.
- Browser shows an Internet browser in which impressions and conversions are counted.
Publisher Conversion Report can be filtered by date, by adjustment (Yes/No), by offer, by browser and by conversion status (Approved, Pending, Rejected).
When PX manager changes the conversion status on HasOffers and these changes are uploaded to PX, adjustment is Yes. If no changes were made, adjustment is No.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by adjustment, offer, browser or conversion status, use appropriate drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.
To export Publisher Conversion report, click Export your report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Download to receive the report CSV file.