Publisher performance report is a general overview of existing publishers by categories (Leads, Calls, Clicks, Data and Other) and verticals. This report allows comparing publishers with each other within a single vertical or category, each publisher with a link to the page showing its sub IDs.
This report also shows the information about submitted and sold leads of each publisher, which gives an insight into the general quality of leads provided by publishers.
Publisher performance report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Publisher performance report.
Point the cursor on any value in the spreadsheet to see the tooltip with details for each category:
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed by default:
- Publisher shows the name of the Publisher. Click the value to see Sub IDs of this Publisher.
- Publisher Type – Publisher type depending on how Leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed or Undefined)
- Lead Submits show how many Leads were sent from Publisher to PX.
- Leads show how many submitted Leads were sold to Buyers.
- Total Revenues - money earned by PX owner.
- Revenue per Lead shows the ratio of Total Revenues to Leads.
- Spending shows money paid by PX owner for the traffic to the Publisher.
- Cost per Lead - the average cost of one Lead of this Publisher.
- Margin – margin received by PX from the corresponding Publisher during the period selected in the Date picker (the difference between Total Revenues and Spending).
- Margin % shows the ratio of Margin to Total Revenues.
- Quality – average quality score of Leads of the corresponding Publisher.
- Net Margin shows Margin received by PX, taking into account Lead Returns (the difference between Net Revenues and Net Spending).
- Net Margin % shows the ratio of Net Margin to Net Revenues.
Other columns that can be selected for display:
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the Publisher. Click the value to see Sub IDs of this Publisher.
- Upsell Revenues – the PX revenue for Upsell Leads.
- Forecast Returns – forecasted Lead returns, calculated according to return history of this Publisher’s Leads for the last 40 days.
- Net Revenues show the difference between Total Revenues and Forecast Returns.
- Net Leads - the quantity of Leads for which PX sent pixels.
- CPLS (Cost per Lead Submitted) – the average cost per one submitted (accepted by PX) Lead.
- Publisher Manager -account manager assigned to this Publisher.
Publisher Performance spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by Publisher Manager, by Vertical and by Buyer category (Lead, Call, Click, Data, Other).
To filter the report by date, click on the Date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary Vertical in a Search field if there are no items you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.
To visualize the report, select Column chart in Graph list:
Column chart includes options to filter data by Publisher ID as one more filter where any column of the report can be selected for visual display:
Point the cursor on any column to see the tooltip.
To export Publisher Performance report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.