Publisher Performance Report is a general overview of existing Publishers by categories (Leads, Calls, Clicks, Data and Other) and Verticals. This report allows comparing Publishers with each other within a single Vertical or category, each Publisher with a link to the page showing its Sub IDs.
This report also shows the information about submitted and sold Leads of each Publisher, which gives an insight into the general quality of Leads provided by Publishers.
Publisher Performance Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Publisher Performance Report.
Point the cursor on any value in the spreadsheet to see the tooltip with details for each category:
Publisher Performance spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
The following columns are displayed by default:
- Publisher shows the name of the Publisher. Click the value to see Sub IDs of this Publisher.
- Publisher Type – Publisher type depending on how Leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed or Undefined)
- Lead Submits show how many Leads were sent from Publisher to PX.
- Leads show how many submitted Leads were sold to Buyers.
- Total Revenues - money earned by PX owner.
- Revenue per Lead shows the ratio of Total Revenues to Leads.
- Spending shows money paid by PX owner for the traffic to the Publisher.
- Cost per Lead - the average cost of one Lead of this Publisher.
- Margin – margin received by PX from the corresponding Publisher during the period selected in the Date picker (the difference between Total Revenues and Spending).
- Margin % shows the ratio of Margin to Total Revenues.
- Quality – average quality score of Leads of the corresponding Publisher.
- Net Margin shows Margin received by PX, taking into account Lead Returns (the difference between Net Revenues and Net Spending).
- Net Margin % shows the ratio of Net Margin to Net Revenues.
Other columns that can be selected for display:
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the Publisher. Click the value to see Sub IDs of this Publisher.
- Upsell Revenues – the PX revenue for Upsell Leads.
- Forecast Returns – forecasted Lead returns, calculated according to return history of this Publisher’s Leads for the last 40 days.
- Net Revenues show the difference between Total Revenues and Forecast Returns.
- Net Leads - the quantity of Leads for which PX sent pixels.
- CPLS (Cost per Lead Submitted) – the average cost per one submitted (accepted by PX) Lead.
- Publisher Manager -account manager assigned to this Publisher.
Publisher Performance spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by Publisher Manager, by Vertical and by Buyer category (Lead, Call, Click, Data, Other).
To filter the report by date, click on the Date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary Vertical in a Search field if there are no items you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.
To visualize Publisher Performance Report, click the black drop-down list and select one of alternative charts (Bubble or Column chart):
When Bubble chart is selected, three new filters appear (blue, green and red). These filters allow you to select three different columns of the Publisher Performance Report for visualization.
Point the cursor on any bubble to see the tooltip. Tooltips in the chart are colored in accordance with colors of corresponding filters.
Column chart includes options to filter data by Publisher ID as well as a green filter where any column of the Publisher Performance Report can be selected for visual display:
Point the cursor on any point to see the tooltip.
To export Publisher Performance report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download.
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.