Publisher Conversion Report allows tracking conversions from different Publishers, including details about sessions and conversions, their time and statuses.
Publisher Conversion Report Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Publisher Conversion Report.
Publisher Conversion Report spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
By default, not all available columns are shown in this report. Scroll the list to find the necessary data.
The following columns are displayed by default:
- Offer shows the name of the Offer.
- Offer ID - a unique ID of the Offer.
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the Publisher.
- Publisher shows the name of the Publisher.
- Date/Time – ending date and time of the user session.
- Date/Time Diff – the time that a user spends filling in the form (the difference between Date/Time and Session Date/Time).
- Conversion Status – the status of the conversion set by Publisher manager (Approved, Pending or Rejected).
- Status Message shows the conversion tracking method or an error code. Tracking method is configured in Offers (Offers -> Action -> Advanced settings -> General Info -> Conversion tracking drop-down menu)
- Note – a note for this conversion synchronized from HasOffers.
- Payout shows the money paid to the Publisher by PX owner (calculated according to Publisher’s configurations).
- Revenue shows the money earned by PX owner (calculated according to Publisher’s configurations).
- Sale Amount – the money paid by Buyers to PX owner.
Other columns that can be selected for display:
- Publisher Manager – a manager assigned to this Publisher.
- Offer URL is the name of the landing page synchronized from HasOffers.
- Session Date/Time – starting date and time of the user session.
- Session IP – a unique IP of the session.
- Conversion IP – a unique IP of the conversion.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction generated for the incoming Lead when it gets into PX, or sent in the Lead's information.
- Publisher Source is a Publisher type depending on how Leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, and All/Mixed).
- Publisher sub ID 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are tracking parameters that reflect Publisher in different Verticals and/or show where the Publisher's traffic comes from.
- Browser shows an Internet browser in which impressions and conversions are counted.
- User Agent – a user agent of the Internet user who filled in the form (information about his or her browser and operating system).
- Adjustment – when a Publisher manager changes the conversion status on HasOffers and these changes are uploaded to PX, adjustment is Yes. If no changes were made, adjustment is No.
Publisher Conversion Report spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by Publisher, by adjustment (Yes/No), by Offer, by browser and by conversion status (Approved, Pending, Rejected).
To filter the report by date, click on the Date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.
To export Publisher Conversion report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.