Broker views is an overview of existing broker instances (click listings, or advertising partners of PX owner) and their attributes (types, quantity, IDs and capacities).
Broker views columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Broker views.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed:
1. Broker Name shows the name of a broker instance (usually consists of the name of the corresponding Broker combined with the broker instance type).
3. Broker ID is a unique ID of the broker instance.
4. Broker Parameter ID is a unique ID of the advertising campaign of this broker instance in a specific vertical.
5. Broker Count shows how many times a page with this advertisement was loaded.
Don't confuse the Broker count with the number of impressions. It shows only how many times the click-listing page was loaded, not taking into account user actions on that page.
6. Broker Cap – a daily capacity of the broker instance – the desired daily number of views configured in broker instance details.
7. Placement Cap – a daily capacity of the broker instance placement configured in parameter settings of the corresponding broker instance.
When any Daily Cap (of either a broker instance or its parameter) is set to -1, it means the cap is unlimited (the advertisement will be shown as many times as users would open this campaign). When it's set to 0, it means that this advertisement will not be shown at all.
Broker views can be filtered by date. Click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.