Publisher (also called an affiliate) is the company specialized in bringing the buyer’s products and services to a wider audience. With the help of various sites, publishers find Internet users that are interested in acquiring certain product or service and leave contact details for the communication with a potential provider.
To create a new publisher, follow these instructions.
Publisher management columns
To view the list of all publishers in the platform, go to Admin -> Publishers.
Publishers management page appears:
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select the necessary data points:
The following columns are displayed:
- Publisher shows the name of the publisher.
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
- Account type defines the way how the publisher interacts with PX platform and buyers (Common, API, Branded, Call).
- Margin – the margin percentage set in publisher settings (85% by default).
- Escore check percentage - the percentage of leads from this publisher, that is checked by verification services configured in PX (eBureau, Neustar, etc.).
- Fraud check percentage - the percentage of leads from this publisher that is checked by Forensiq service.
- Publisher tier - lead quality categories (Excellent, Very good, Good, Fair, Below average, Poor).
- Type – publisher type depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed or Undefined).
- Access mode - the mode that indicates when this publisher should be paid.
- Add upsell to balance - indicates whether the revenue received from Upsell Leads is added to the publisher’s balance calculation (Yes or No).
- Fixed pricing shows if the fixed price is paid to the publisher for each lead (Yes or No).
- Clicks - the number of clicks of the publisher for the current date synchronized from HasOffers.
- Conversions - the number of conversions of the publisher for the current date.
- Cost - the amount of payout from PX to the publisher's conversions for the current date.
Click Action and select one of the following options:
Search & filters
Filter the publisher list by account type:
Click Search by to make a search by Publisher name or ID:
Click Apply filter to process your selections.
To export the list of publishers, click Export your report. Export Data pop-up appears:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export downloads, find your file and click Download as CSV.