Publisher (also called an affiliate) is the company specialized in bringing the buyer’s products and services to a wider audience. With the help of various sites, publishers find Internet users that are interested in acquiring certain product or service and leave contact details for the communication with a potential provider.
To create a new publisher, follow these instructions.
Publisher Management Spreadsheet
To view the list of all Publishers in the platform, go to Admin -> Publishers.
Publishers Management spreadsheet appears:
Publisher management spreadsheet can be sorted by several columns. Click the corresponding column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
Click the magnifier icon to make search by Publisher Name or Publisher ID in the spreadsheet:
The following columns are displayed:
1. Publisher shows the name of the publisher.
2. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
3. Margin – the margin percentage set in publisher settings (default margin is 85%).
4. Escore Check Percentage - the percentage of leads from this publisher, that is checked by verification services configured in PX (eBureau, Neustar, etc.).
5. Fraud Check Percentage - the percentage of leads from this publisher that is checked by verification services configured in PX (eBureau, Neustar, etc.). Read more about Fraud Score.
6. Publisher Tier - lead quality categories (Excellent, Very good, Good, Fair, Below average, Poor).
7. Type – publisher type depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed or Undefined).
8. Access Mode - the mode that indicates when this publisher should be paid.
9. Add Upsell to Balance - indicates whether the revenue received from Upsell Leads is added to the publisher’s balance calculation (Yes or No).
10. Fixed Pricing shows if the fixed price is paid to the publisher for each lead (Yes or No).
11. Clicks - the number of clicks of the publisher for the current date.
12. Conversions - the number of conversions of the publisher for the selected period.
13. Cost - the amount of payout from PX to the publisher conversions for the selected period.
Click Action and select one of the following options: