Audience report is a monthly overview of the lead performance across various segments – the report can be filtered by vertical, buyer, and publisher as well as by a range of lead attributes.
This report can be useful, for example, if you wish to see how profitable the lead generation activities are in one state over another by checking the Revenue Per Lead across different states. Moreover, you can track lead generation performance in different states as well as see how your leads are doing there compared to the whole PX. The same is for age, credit ratings, genders, marital statuses, and residence types.
Audience report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Audience report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
The following columns are displayed by default (with State selected in the filter):
1. State – one of USA states. The name of the column and values in in it depend on red filter selected above. Click the state to view the report for counties of this state. Click the county to view the report for ZIP codes of this city. Click the little green circle to return to the previous spreadsheet.
2. All leads on PX – the percent of Leads that came to PX from the corresponding state.
3. Leads after filters – the percent of Leads that passed through Buyer Campaign’s filters
4. RPL – Revenue per Lead for the corresponding state.
5. Performance vs PX shows your performance compared to the whole PX performance for the last 30 days. Performance is calculated as the product of RPL and Acceptance rate (where Acceptance rate is the ratio of Leads bought to Leads).
For example, if you select particular Vertical and State in the filter, you can see that PX performance is higher in some states in your vertical, so you can think about changing your traffic in order to improve your lead generation performance.
6. Leads – the number of Leads that came to PX from the corresponding state.
7. Leads bought – the number of Leads that have been bought by Buyers.
8. Conversions – the number of conversions from the corresponding state.
9. Performance vs Average – the ratio of the performance of the specific Publisher to the average performance of all Publishers. This column can help you understand in which states, ages, etc. you are performing better.
Other filters that can be selected (replacing the first column of the spreadsheet and recalculating all values):
1. Age – the age of Internet users that submitted the Lead form.
2. Credit rating – the credit rating of Internet users that submitted the Lead form (Not specified, Excellent, Some Problems, Good, Major problems)
3. Gender – gender of Internet users that submitted the Lead form (Men, Women, Unspecified)
4. Marital status – the marital status of Internet users that submitted the Lead form (Married, Nor specified, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single)
5. Residence type – the residence type of Internet users that submitted the Lead form (I am renting, My own house, With my parents, Mobile home, Other, Condo)
Grouping & filtering
The report can be filtered by date and vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by vertical, use the corresponding drop-down menu:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need on the list. Click Reset to view all items in the list.
You can also group the table using Group by list:
Each selected filter will change the spreadsheet by replacing the first column and showing other values according to the grouping.
Click Reset to view default item (State).
To visualize the report, select Column chart in Graph list:
Column chart includes one filter that reflects the report grouping, and another filter where any column of the report can be selected for visual display:
Point the cursor on any column to see the tooltip.
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Сlick Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.