Disposition Management of the campaign allows changing lead statuses in order to measure the effectiveness of each lead for the buyer, and setting goals for each campaign for tracking returns of investment and total profits of buyers.
Lead Disposition mechanism allows assigning various statuses to leads, which helps to measure the return on investment per lead for a particular buyer. It also gives the buyer an insight into the correlation between the leads bought and the impact on the buyer's revenue.
On the campaign level, each buyer can set the Goal and average revenue received when it is achieved. Goal means the specific status of the lead that the buyer strives to reach. Total Goals reached, Buyer Revenue, ROI and CPA are reflected in buyer reports. This functionality enables buyers to determine the sources, from which they receive the highest profits.
Read more details about lead disposition in Disposition Engine section.
How to Access Disposition Management
There are several possible ways to access Disposition Management:
- Go to Campaigns, find the desired campaign and click Action -> Disposition management.
- Go to Sources and click upload your most recent disposition data link at the top of the page:
Sales funnel card includes the inverted pyramid with the highlighted segment that corresponds to the current goal of the campaign:
Click the arrow to see the detailed description of each status according to the campaign vertical:
Vertical-specific statuses and tooltip information are configured on Disposition Naming admin page.
If the goal isn’t set for the campaign - the pyramid is grey and Your campaign does not have a goal selected text is displayed with a link to the campaign settings.
Dispositions table is an overview of all your file uploads that give you an insight into the main indicators of disposition changes in your platform.
The table can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed in the spreadsheet:
- Campaign - a campaign, for which you uploaded the file, selected on the first step of uploading.
- Upload date is the date and time when the file was uploaded.
- Status shows the status of the file uploaded (Uploaded, Queued or Processed). As soon as it is processed, the update of corresponding reports can take up to 15 minutes. If there are any problems with the upload, an error will be displayed.
- Uploaded - the total number of leads uploaded from the file.
- Updated % - the percentage of leads of the campaign with updated statuses.
- Updated - the total number of leads in the file that were mapped to a certain status.
- Goals - the number of leads that reached their Target CPA status according to the goal configured in campaign settings.
- Custom value 1, 2, 3 - average values calculated from custom values provided during disposition update (i.e. 23.50 (46) means that custom values for 46 leads were provided, resulting in 23.50 average).