Campaigns page shows information about all existing buyer campaigns and includes the option of new campaign creation or cloning an existing one. This is the core page that links to the most important buyer configurations in PX platform.
To view the list of all campaigns in PX, log in to your PX platform and go to Campaigns section.
Campaigns spreadsheet appears:
Campaigns spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
Click the magnifier icon to make a search by Campaign Name or ID:
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
The following columns are displayed:
1. Status shows the current campaign status in Source Management and allows to switch it. Click the icon, select one of the statuses (All sources, Selective sources, Campaign off) and click Yes in the confirmation pop-up:
The status can't be switched for non-lead campaigns (Call, Click, Data and Other categories).
2. Campaign shows the name of the campaign.
- Hover over the campaign name and click copy icon to copy the name to the clipboard.
- If the campaign name is too long, hover over it to see the tooltip with the full name.
3. Buyer - the name of the buyer, which owns the corresponding campaign.
4. Vertical is a lead generation niche in which this campaign buys the leads.
5. ID - the unique ID of the campaign in PX platform.
6. Leads - the number of leads bought by this campaign for the selected period.
7. Quality - the average quality of leads bought by this campaign.
8. Spend - the total amount of money spent by this campaign for the selected period. Click the column value to view the corresponding Buyer Campaign Report.
Campaigns spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by vertical and by buyer.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by vertical or buyer, use the appropriate drop-down menus: