Lead Preview page shows a detailed description of the lead, including contact information, buyer details, disposition history, inbound request data, attributes and transactions related to the particular lead.
To view the details of the particular lead, go to Leads, find the desired lead and click Action -> Preview:
A new page appears with the detailed information about this lead, divided into the following sections:
General Information section consists of two blocks: Personal Information and Account Information.
Personal Information block includes the name, gender, and date of birth of the person who filled out the form.
Account information block includes the following data:
- Date/Time the date and time when the lead was inserted into PX system.
- Buyer - the unique ID of the campaign that bought this lead or Not sold status.
- IP Address - IP address of the person who submitted the form.
- Session Length - the time spent on filling out the form.
Contact Information section includes Overview block with email and phone number(s) of the person and Address block with information about the physical address:
Lead Details section contains 3 blocks: Campaign Details, IDs, and Origin information.
Campaign Details show the date and time when the lead was created, Vertical, Campaign Name and the Quality Score and eScore of this Lead.
IDs block show the list of ID numbers related to this Lead:
- The Lead ID is an ID provided by Jornaya, a third-party company, which verifies the information specified in the Lead. The Lead ID is sent by the publisher, otherwise, N/A is displayed.
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher that sent this lead.
- Offer ID - a unique ID of the offer from which the user came to the form.
- Sub ID is a tracking parameter, which reflects the publisher in different verticals and shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
- Sub 2 ID (Sub 3 ID, Sub 4 ID or Sub 5 ID) is a tracking parameter used to identify any additional parameters if necessary.
- Transaction ID is a unique ID of the transaction generated for the incoming lead when it gets into PX or sent in the lead's information.
Origin Information block describes lead sources and information provided by 3rd-party companies.
- Num Slots - the number of filled slots, meaning how many times this lead was sold.
If the Lead was sold but Num Slots is 0, that means this Lead was sold exclusively (to one campaign only) and cannot be sold anymore.
- Full Source - the full ID of the lead source, which consists of Campaign ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
- Source - the short ID of the lead source, which consists of Campaign ID, Publisher ID, and three last digits of Sub ID.
- IP Address To State shows the state that corresponds to IP address of the person. This check is provided by a third-party company IP2State.
- Zip To State shows the state that corresponds to a ZIP code provided in the lead.
- Trusted Form is a Lead ID alternative used for specific verticals, generated by a third-party service Trusted Form.
Buyer Details section consists of Buyer Overview and Bid & Payout blocks.
Buyer Overview block shows general information about the lead source and campaign that bought this Lead.
- Creation Date - the date when this campaign was created in PX.
- Buyer Name - the name of the campaign or No Buyer is the lead was not sold.
- Source shows the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Campaign ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
- Status - the status of this campaign in PX configured in campaign settings.
Click Block to block this lead source.
Bid & Payout block shows the payout and general financial settings of this campaign:
- Payout shows the actual amount of money that the buyer paid for this lead.
- Floor Payout - the minimum price, for which this lead can be sold.
- Direct Bid - the bid amount of this campaign for Direct Post distribution type configured in campaign settings.
Disposition History section shows all the information about disposition status changes related to this lead. Read more about disposition.
The following columns are displayed:
- Disposition Date the date and time when the lead status was changed.
- Disposition - the status assigned to the lead.
- Buyer ID - the unique ID of the campaign.
- Custom value 1, 2, 3 - custom values updated with the status change.
- Disposition explanation - the reason why the status was changed.
Consent Language section contains TCPA Text shown to the person before the form submission and sent by publisher in the lead. If the publisher didn't send TCPA Text, this block is blank.
Inbound Request section shows the full raw request of the lead sent from publisher to PX:
Lead Attributes section contains all lead attributes passed in the request from the publisher as well as internal Lead GUID generated in PX platform, pass-back parameters sent by the publisher(if there were any), and, for leads from Auto Vertical, Polk data about the vehicle:
Click Show All to view all lead attributes.
Transactions spreadsheet shows all transactions related to this lead.
In this particular case, pings about this lead were sent to two campaigns and they offered the same price. However, the lead was sold to the campaign that sent the bid first.
The following columns are displayed:
- Lead ID - the internal ID of the lead in the system, used for PX Open API.
- Post Date - the date and time of the transaction.
- Payout - the bid for this lead from corresponding campaigns.
- Buyer Name - the name of the campaign.
- Post Type - the type of the transaction.
- Post Result Code shows success status of the transaction or an error message.
Click Action -> Request Data to view the request data of the transaction.
Click Action -> Response Data to view the response data of the transaction: