Offers section shows information about all offers in the platform and allows filtering the list by traffic source, category, location, approval requirements and payout type.
Offers section is available only in PX platforms that use HasOffers tracking system and allows to manage HasOffers functionality via PX interface.
To view the list of all offers in PX, log in to the platform and go to Offers section.
Offers spreadsheet appears:
Offers spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
To search for the particular offer, enter its name or ID in the corresponding field above the list and click magnifier icon.
The following columns are displayed:
- Star column includes star icons and allows saving offers to your personal watch list.
- Offer Name shows the name of the offer and a vertical icon. Click on any of them to view Offer Details.
- Offer ID - the unique ID of the offer in PX platform.
- Devices column indicates which devices this offer is available for. Usually, a phone or monitor icon is displayed if there are corresponding configurations in the offer.
- Countries - one or several codes of countries, where this offer is available for promotion (worldwide if empty).
- Payout - shows CPA or average revenue for the last 30 days.
Offer list can be filtered by traffic source, category (usually a vertical), location (country), approval requirements and payout type (CPA, CPS, CPA + CPS, CPC, CPM). To filter the report by the desired attribute, use appropriate drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary item in the Search field if there are no items you need on the list.
Click Reset to select all items in the list.
You can select multiple options in all filters except approval requirement, that includes the following options: