Offer URLs Section
Offer URLs section allows to view and create URLs for additional landing pages related to this Offer.
Sometimes you need to create another Offer in the same advertising campaign, and there is only one picture to change. You can use Offer URLs page to avoid creating one more Offer. This saves much time when there are custom settings per each Publisher.
How to View Offer URLs
To view Offer URLs, go to Offers, find the desired Offer and click Action -> Advanced Settings -> Offer URLs. A new page will be displayed with Offer URLs spreadsheet or only Create option if no URLs were created yet:
How to Create a New Offer URL
To create an Offer URL, click Create and fill in the following fields:
1. Offer URL Name - enter the name of the new landing page.
2. Offer URL Status - select one of the statuses:
3. URL - enter the name of the new landing page.
4. Preview URL - enter URL of the page to show Publishers an example of how the landing page will look like. Preview URL should start from http://.
5. Offer URL is used to track the user session and shows where traffic flows after a user clicks on this Offer. Offer URL should start from http:// and contain tracking variables (transaction ID, Affiliate IDs, Sub IDs, etc).
Click Save to save your changes. A new Offer URL will appear in Offer URLs spreadsheet.