Offer is a promise of payment in exchange for advertising results such as sales, views, or downloads. An offer includes all aspects of that promise, like what results are worth payment and what product or service is being promoted.
Lead offers are available only for PX platforms that use HasOffers tracking system and allows to manage HasOffers functionality via PX interface.
Offers overview columns
To view the list of all offers in PX, log in to your PX platform and go to Offers section. Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
To create a new offer, click Create offer above the table and follow this article.
Offers overview for leads gives information about all existing lead offers, including the following columns:
- Offer name shows the name of the offer.
- Offer ID - the unique ID of the offer in PX platform.
- Offer category - the category of this щffer that helps to organize offers based on vertical, payout types, etc. Offer сategories are created in Categories page.
- Clicks - the number of clicks from this offer for the selected period.
- Total cost - the total amount of money earned by publisher for the selected period.
- Quality - the average lead quality score of this offer for the selected period.
Action menu links to configuration pages related to this offer:
Click Manage requests to go to Offer approval page in order to approve or reject new publishers' requests for offer access.
PX Call offers
Offers overview for PX calls gives information about all existing call offers, including the following columns:
1. Status - the status of the call offer. Click the icon to change the status:
- Active - the offer is live;
- Inactive - no call traffic is accepted by the offer, related transactions are marked as Rejected in Transactions call report.
2. Offer name shows the name of the call offer.
3. Vertical - the vertical in which the call was made.
4. Offer ID - the unique ID of the call offer in PX platform.
5. Calls total - the number of calls related to this offer during the selected period.
6. Cost - the total amount earned by publishers from this offer during the selected period.
Click Action -> Offer details to view and edit configurations related to this call offer:
Search & filtering
To filter Offers overview by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
Click Search by to make a search by Offer name or ID: