Source Quality Report shows the quality of your sources (combination of the lead campaign and publisher sub ID) and the reasons behind it. This report is used to predict the information about the quality of leads coming from the selected publisher and sub ID.
Source Quality Score Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Source Quality Report.
Source Quality spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click and<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> select necessary checkboxes.
Source Quality spreadsheet shows the following information:
1. Publisher – your name as a publisher.
2. Type – your publisher type depending on how leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, and All/Mixed).
3. Campaign ID is a unique ID of the lead campaign.
4. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
5. Sub ID is a tracking parameter that reflects you as a publisher in different verticals and/or shows where your traffic comes from.
6. Conversions – the number of conversions for the selected period.
7. Category is the quality category of the lead source (Excellent, Very good, Good, Fair, Below average or Poor).
8. Quality – the quality score of the source.
9. Vertical is your lead generation niche.
10. Last Attempt shows how many days ago this source was last seen in PX. For example, 7 means that the last action (lead was sent in) was 7 days ago, 0 means today.
11. IP Check % – the percentage of leads where IP matches the state specified in the lead.
Source Quality Report can be filtered by date. Click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To visualize Source Quality Report, select one of the alternative charts (Column or Bubble chart) in the drop-down list:
When Bubble Chart is selected, three new filters appear that allow you to select three different columns of the report (Conversions, Quality, IP Check) for visualization.
Point the cursor on any bubble to see the tooltip. Tooltips in the chart are colored according to filters colors.
To export Source Quality Report, click Export your report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Download to receive the report CSV file.