Publisher daily report is an extensive overview, which shows impressions, clicks, conversions, and your revenue on a daily basis. This report also includes a variety of filtering options and an impressive range of online marketing metrics (CTR, CR, CPM, CPC, CPA).
Publisher daily report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Publisher daily report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
By default, not all available columns are displayed. Scroll the list to find the necessary data.
The following columns are displayed:
- Period shows a week, day or hour (depending on the grouping selected above), for which the information is presented.
- Publisher sub ID 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are tracking parameters that reflect you as a publisher in different verticals and show where your traffic comes from.
- Publisher source - the lead source sent from your platform (if there was any).
- Offer ID - a unique ID of the offer.
- Offer - the name of the offer.
- Offer URL shows where traffic flows after a user clicks on the ad (Default means there was no such a parameter in the offer tracking link).
- Browser shows a user’s browser where impressions and conversions are tracked.
- Country – the country where the click comes from.
- Impressions show how many times an ad was viewed by Internet users or displayed on a web page.
- Clicks show the general number of clicks.
- Conversions – the number of conversions for which pixels were sent.
- Cost shows the money that PX pays you according to your configurations.
- CTR (Click-through rate) shows the ratio of Clicks to Impressions.
- CPM (Cost per Thousand) – the price per 1,000 impressions on one webpage.
- CPC (Cost per Click) – the money that you're paid when an Internet user clicks your ad.
- CPA (Cost per Action) – the money that you're paid for a conversion.
Grouping & filtering
You can group the report by two parameters: time (Day, Week, Month) and report column. Select item(s) you need and click Apply filter:
You can also filter the report by date, offer and browser. To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by offer and browser, select items and click Apply filter:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view default items in the list.
To visualize the report, click Graph arrow and select two columns of the report for visual display:
Place the cursor on any point to see the tooltip.
To export the report, click Export your report at the top of the page. Export Data pop-up window appears:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed. You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready.
To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action ->Download as csv to receive the report file.