Publisher daily report is an extensive overview, which shows impressions, clicks, conversions, and your revenue on a daily basis. This report also includes a variety of filtering options and an impressive range of online marketing metrics (CTR, CR, CPM, CPC, CPA).
Publisher daily report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Publisher daily report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display depending on the information you need. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary data points.
By default, not all available columns are shown in this report. Scroll the list to find the necessary data.
- Select preferred column(s) in the filter above.
The following columns are displayed by default:
1. Period shows a week, day or hour (depending on the filter selected above), for which the information is presented.
2. Clicks show the general number of clicks.
3. Conversions – the number of conversions for which pixels were sent.
4. Cost shows the money that PX owner paid you according to your configurations.
5. CPC (Cost per Click) – the money that you are paid when an Internet user clicks your ad.
Other columns that can be selected for display:
1. Publisher sub ID 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are tracking parameters that reflect you as a publisher in different verticals and show where your traffic comes from.
2. Publisher source is your publisher type depending on how Leads are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, and All/Mixed).
3. Offer ID - a unique ID of the offer.
4. Offer - the name of the offer.
5. Offer URL shows where traffic flows after a user clicks on the ad (Default means there was no such a parameter in the offer tracking link).
6. Browser shows a user’s browser where impressions and conversions are tracked.
7. Country – the country where the click comes from.
8. Impressions show how many times an ad is viewed once by Internet users or displayed on a web page.
9. CTR (Click-through rate) shows the ratio of Clicks to Impressions.
10. CR (Conversion Rate) shows the ratio of Conversions to Clicks.
11. CPM (Cost per Thousand) – the price per 1,000 impressions on one webpage.
12. CPA (Cost per Action) – the money that PX owner paid you for a conversion.
Publisher Daily Report spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by period (Day, Week, Month), some of report columns, offer and browser.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by publisher, publisher manager, period, offer and browser, use appropriate drop-down menus (filters allow multiple selections):
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
There is also a filter containing some of the report columns (Publisher ID, Publisher, Publisher sub ID 1-5, Publisher source, Publisher manager, Offer ID, Offer, Offer URL, Offer URL name, Browser, Country, Category). This filter is connected to the column display configurations.
Click Reset to view default items in the list.
To visualize Publisher Daily Report, click the black drop-down list and select Stacked area chart:
Stacked area chart has two filters (blue and green) where two columns of the Publisher Daily Report can be selected for visual display:
Place the cursor on any point to see the tooltip, colored according to the filters.
To export Publisher Daily report, click Export your report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window appears:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Download to receive the report CSV file.