Audience Report is an overview of the lead performance across various segments – the report can be displayed according to selected lead attributes (state, age, credit rating, residence type, gender and marital status of the audience).
This report can be useful, for example, if you wish to see how profitable the Lead generation activities are in one state over another by checking the Revenue per Lead across different states. Moreover, you can track Lead generation performance in different states as well as see how your Leads are doing there compared to the whole PX. The same is for age, credit ratings, genders, marital statuses and residence types.
Audience Report Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Audience Report.
Audience Report spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed by default (with State selected in the filter):
1. State – one of the USA states. The name of the column and values in it depend on red filter selected above. Click the state to view the report for this state’s counties:
Click the city to view the report for city’s ZIP codes:
Click the green circle icon to return to the previous spreadsheet.
2. All Leads on PX – the percentage of leads that came to PX from the corresponding state.
3. Conversions – the number of conversions from the corresponding state.
4. Performance vs Average – the ratio of your performance to average performance of all publishers in the platform. This column can help you understand in which states, ages, etc. you perform better.
Other filters that can be selected (the first column will be replaced and all values recalculated):
- Age – the age specified in the lead.
- Credit Rating – the credit rating specified in the lead (Not specified, Excellent, Some Problems, Good, Major problems)
- Gender – gender specified in the lead (Men, Women, Unspecified)
- Marital Status – the marital status specified in the lead (Married, Nor specified, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single)
- Residence Type – the residence type specified in the lead (I am renting, My own house, With my parents, Mobile home, Other, Condo)
Audience Report can be filtered by date and lead attributes mentioned above.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar:
To customize the report by lead attributes, use the appropriate drop-down menu:
Each selected filter will change the spreadsheet by replacing the first column and showing other values according to the filter.
Click Reset to view the default item (State).
To visualize report, click the drop-down list and select one of the alternative charts (Bubble or Column chart):
When Bubble Chart is selected, three new filters appear that allow you to select three different columns of the report for visualization:
To export the report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it. As soon as the report is ready for download, you will receive the notification.
To download the report, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports. Click Download to receive the report CSV file.