Transactions Outbound Report shows the information about all API transactions between PX and your platform. This report is used to quickly find the data about leads sent from PX, including dates, publishers, transaction payouts, buyer campaigns, information about sold leads or error messages explaining why leads were not sold.
This report is crucial for troubleshooting when it is unclear what happened to the Lead.
Transactions Outbound Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Transactions Outbound Report.
Transactions Outbound spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
Click the magnifier icon to make a search by Email or Lead Guid:
The following columns are displayed in the report:
- Post Date is the date of the transaction.
- Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher that sent the lead.
- Sub ID is a tracking parameter that shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
- Payout - spending of the campaign for leads from the corresponding source.
- Email shows the email address specified in the lead. Click the email to see the Leads Overview for this email.
- Buyer Campaign is the name of your campaign.
- Post Type shows the type of the request according to the posting type (Ping, Post or Direct Post, or the error name).
- Result shows success status of the lead sale or the error message if it wasn't sold.
- Lead Guid shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
When the Lead was sold to your campaign, there is an Action button, including the link to Lead Preview and two more options:
- Request data - view transaction data sent by PX in a pop-up window.
- Response data - view transaction data that your API sent to PX in a pop-up window.
Transactions Outbound report can be filtered by date, by buyer campaign, by buyer result, by post type, and by vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by other parameters, use corresponding drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there is no items you need in the list.
Click Reset to select all items in the list.
To export Transactions Outbound report, click Export your report. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports:
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV or XLSX file.